Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like Halo 2, Grand Theif Auto:San Andreas is also hijack, and can get it early.

Thanks

Exclamation Like Halo 2, Grand Theif Auto:San Andreas is also hijack, and can get it early.

After Halo 2 being release on the internet. Grand Theif Auto: San Andreas have the same problem as well. You can download the game at SN if you what. About 4000 people are downloading the game from 2 seeders, that a lot. If you know this, San Andreas used a rare "dual-layer" DVD-9 disc to play the game. You can't burn a DVD 9 game, the only way is down size the whole game into a DVD 5, then burn it. You can copy DVD 9 discs. Other game used the DVD 9 format is the XenoSaga game release a long time ago for the PS2. Well, people what to download the game, bad because the game is release in America at Tuesday, and the game is release at Europe at Friday.
    Helping people with emulation problems.

Thanks

You mean the copy was released on Tuesday, right...? OK, that made more sense... Download away, leeches!!

Man, either developers need higher security to protect their terminals from hackers, or (more likely) they should outright restrict their employees from accessing the company's files without express consent and full supervision... Sheesh!

If the leak isn't a hoax, the guy in charge must be eating his shoe right now...

This is becoming all too common nowadays... I wonder if it's done on purpose...

Thanks
    EP Points

Of course its on purpose...by the people that commited the act And why cant you burn DVD-9 Yet? There are Dual Layer DVD burners (i have one, but a. No media to try b. no chip in my ps2 yet)

Thanks

If either of the two get delayed because of this, I'm holding all three of you accountable. :D

Thanks

Indeed i have seen a few copy's of this around on a few Sites if you get my drift

Thanks
    EP Points

Isn't that warez talking?
    But anyway, it's funny to see they got employees sending the game out there. I hope they are not BT'ing from the company computers, that would be the cherry on the sundae of uber leet abusing.

It's also funny to see how much these things (games comming out a week or two before release date etc etc) are becomming even more popular.
    I don't remember downloading wolfenstein 3d a week before the realease.

Thanks
    EP Points

Na, it cant be delayed without a HARSH money lose, because its already been shipped out to stores lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    Na, it cant be delayed without a HARSH money lose, because its already been shipped out to stores lol.

That's how they got released early... Somebody at the store get's an copy and rips it, and releases it.

Thanks

The game is not out in a few days, first is Halo 2, now GTA: San Andreas. You know spyware got on Value Game makers PC, and because of this spyware, the sorce code of Half Life 2 got out all over the place, until police found out some guy in Germany did it. You see, many people just can't wait for the game to come out, so many people take a lot of chance to get the game early. Funny is it?
    Helping people with emulation problems.

Thanks

this is exactly what i mean. the new GTA came out early and you don't see rock star go around bitching about it like those pussy from bungie, they go and tell microsoft, and make microsoft go around and threaten everyone about it. anyway, game that are out a few weeks before they suppose to is done by dedicated fans who want to get the game early, they work their ass off to get the game out for everyone, its not just some gamestore manager who do this, no one would risk a good earning job just to play a game a few week earlier. the people who would go through all these trouble and risk time in prison to do this is a really dedicated fans, and should be commended. they are not like some lapdog who go around and bitch at anyone who has the game early because they are jealous they can't get it themselves. final point, if you don't like boot legs that comes out early, don't bitch at people who do.

once again i would like to sincerly thank everyone who is invole in hacking any game for early release, you guys are true fan who dedecate your life to gaming and you should be the hero of every gamer out their. if a person would risk year in prison and hunred of thousands of dollars in fine just to let other experience the game a month earlier, then they should be praise for a selfless act.

thank you for reading this, and i hope that you change your view about the hard working people who bough you games early for free without any responsibility on your part.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spyware. LoL, that was trojans and scripts.
    Yeah, if the game is in store then someone at a walmart prolly isoed it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    All quoted below
    dotdotdot

I am going to try to remain as restrained as I can about this..... but probably fail miserably.

"this is exactly what i mean. the new GTA came out early and you don't see rock star go around bitching about it like those pussy from bungie, they go and tell microsoft, and make microsoft go around and threaten everyone about it."

Ok, software piracy is a crime. A violation of the rights on intellectual property. Ohnoes, someone trying to get the law enforced. Bummer. Bungie has every right to try and do something. Should Rockstar be commended for not doing so? Not really. And I don't even know if that is the case, I would think the guys at rockstar care as much about their property and investment as anyone else.

"anyway, game that are out a few weeks before they suppose to is done by dedicated fans who want to get the game early, they work their ass off to get the game out for everyone, its not just some gamestore manager who do this, no one would risk a good earning job just to play a game a few week earlier."

Ok, maybe. First off, how do these 'dedicated fans' get the original copy to spread to the world? And secondly, it doesn't stay in the hands of 'dedicated fans' (which I sincerely hope you mean people who will buy it anyway), it goes out to people who aren't dedicated whatsoever. And keep your pants on, fools, wait a few weeks. Get a job, get a life, get something. GTAA and Halo 2 aren't the only games ever released.

"the people who would go through all these trouble and risk time in prison to do this is a really dedicated fans, and should be commended. "

Let's all commend criminals. I've sent over my crew for a good old fashioned beat down. Be ready. /SARCASM

"they are not like some lapdog who go around and bitch at anyone who has the game early because they are jealous they can't get it themselves."

SHOCKING. These dedicated fans are either A) already stealing the game B) Already stole it C) aren't so dedicated after all and are begging you for it as we speak or D) patiently waiting to obtain the game legally.

"final point, if you don't like boot legs that comes out early, don't bitch at people who do. "

Not a point, a statement. And a rather lousy one at that. More on this later.

"once again i would like to sincerly thank everyone who is invole in hacking any game for early release, you guys are true fan who dedecate your life to gaming and you should be the hero of every gamer out their."

Ok, stay with me here, but they don't dedicate their life to a game. They dedicate a few hours, to steal what has taken tens of thousands of hours to program, and countless effort building up to the technology to make it possible. They shouldn't be heralded as heros, more on that later as well.

"if a person would risk year in prison and hunred of thousands of dollars in fine just to let other experience the game a month earlier, then they should be praise for a selfless act."

I agree, if selfless is a typo for stupid. Do the math on that statement. Risk years in prison and thousands of dollars over getting a game a month earlier? Do they have any priorities whatsoever in life?

"thank you for reading this, and i hope that you change your view about the hard working people who bough you games early for free without any responsibility on your part."

Way to fail. You got me on a rant, congratulations. Hard working? Compared to what it takes to make the game? I think not.

And what's so wrong about this? Aside from the disproportionate amount of work done (a few hours by 'dedicated fans' against thousnads of hours by a company), the real issue is money. Here's a plan, we could pay these people who made the game. For their hard work and dedication to a game (which can be a lifelong dedication... all the education and effort to get that job). Realize that the game industry is in a slump right now. Not much innovation, not too many companies. Why? Everyone is stealing their games. Games have gotten to a point where they are difficult for small low budget teams to handle, especially when a few titles are always going to loom over them. Note both titles are sequels. Also, HL2 is going to overshadow everything else this year. Where is the room for innovation? There is none. Why get upset about bootlegging? It destroys the industry. Herald them as heros? No, criminals, that are suffocating the life out of anything that might possibly get some new great gaming to come along. And don't tell me that everyone getting this bootlegged game is dedicated and will buy it anyway. Those people are few and far between. Heros? Pfft... that offends me. They are slaying the thing that they are so dedicated to.... get real.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks
    EP Points

you go girl

Thanks

loooool u r lyke so ryght dawg. peepz dat lyke steal gamz 4 evry1 r lyke presdent day jezusz lool. iz lyke soooo kewlll man, u rox. Actually, it's not. Loser.
    IRC > Forum

Bad Sites > Horrible Sites

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    Isn't that warez talking?
    No, because its console stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMan
    loooool u r lyke so ryght dawg. peepz dat lyke steal gamz 4 evry1 r lyke presdent day jezusz lool. iz lyke soooo kewlll man, u rox.

Go back to the IRC channel and never return.

Me = AKA soldier(If ya didnt know muffy)

Actually, it's not. Loser.
    So im a loser.
    Last edited by Ryan; 22nd-October-2004 at 06:43.