Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 released...early?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Halo 2 released...early?

Apparently Halo 2's been uploaded to the net. It's supposed to be the PAL version of the game, complete with French dialogue, and is reported to be the complete version.

For the full story, you can hit this link.

What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT: I can confirm that the game has shown up on the newsgroups. It's legit. The game is up on the net.

EDIT II: I removed the NFO. I'd aslo like to state that I don't have the game, nor do I have a direct link to it....uh...yeah....newsgroups....
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 14th-October-2004 at 21:20.

Thanks

Heh, a French version? No doubt it will be downloaded by the thousands, possibly millions. Shame it's been released early like this, I can't understand why people can't wait. And if the game is 100% complete, why hasn't Microsoft set an earlier release date? It's not like this games needs the Christmas rush to sell it...
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Now have you actually d/led the game and burned it then played it, if not then dont jump to conclusions. I have d/led many games that have been released early, and its not the game at all(meaning totally different), or the game is modded in some way. Dont believe everything you read/see on the net.

Thanks

yess, the game is legit and playable, obviouly the online function is off, but you can get around that by fooling your xbox into thinking its on a LAN connection. everyone is softmoding or buying a modchip as we speak to play the game. xbox is piss off and their is going to be hell to pay. iam lmao when i found out. i would like to thanks those guys who did it, because, xbox deserve to be screw over. they screw other business, and now its their turn to ge screw. i personally, will burn halo2 into every dvd-r i have and give it out and even softmod everyone's xbox, so they can play it for free.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by .Teddy-Bear.
    Now have you actually d/led the game and burned it then played it, if not then dont jump to conclusions. I have d/led many games that have been released early, and its not the game at all(meaning totally different), or the game is modded in some way. Dont believe everything you read/see on the net.
    Nope. I've not. Couldn't even if I wanted to, not having an XBox, or a PAL XBOX for that matter.

I'm not jumping to conclusions though. I have no reason to believe that my sources are bullshit.

Anyway, if there's anything that says that this up of Halo 2 is INDEED bullshit, I'll be sure to letcha know. I'd be pretty surprised if that were the case, as every other game posted there has been legit.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 14th-October-2004 at 20:47.

Thanks

the game is playable, and did you see the pm i sent you cyberxion? it would be great if you pm me back, thanks

Thanks

DomonX, I doubt this illegal distribution of Halo 2 will destroy XBOX sales...

Cyber, WTF?!? What happened to your BOX...?

Anyway -- If anyone plays this, please inform me as to the features of the single player mode, because Halo's single player was utter shit...

Thanks

i said that i will make that so halo2's sale will be hurt, if i can get one person to not buy that game, iam happy. don't even bother now, its gone, it very rare to find the torrent, mirc,'s trying to shut it down. iam collecting sites that has it, to give out to people, and by your statement you don't like halo very much, so either you live near me, or search for it yourself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Domon, to answer your PM, I don't have a link. You'll have to have access to newsgroups through your ISP to get it, and you'll need a newsreader prog as well...

Quote Originally Posted by KONAMI Man
    Cyber, WTF?!? What happened to your BOX...?
    Sold it for lack of interesting games. I just have no reason to own an XBox right now. I may buy another somewhere down the line.

EDIT: I don't have the game guys, so don't PM me for it, alright? And as far as newsgroup access goes, that's something you'll have to contact your ISP about....
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 14th-October-2004 at 21:08.

Thanks

Haha! You should make it clear by editing your first post, otherwise, eager beavers are sure to pester you some more before even bothering to read the rest of the thread...

Thanks

Someone come and close this down before mircosoft brings hell here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. seriouly though, xbox does have crap games. the only reason i bough it because knights of the old republic, and i want to make sure that i have all three system, so i don't miss a good game.

Thanks

people are doing to download the game a lot more if it was NTSC USA, then again, many people can't play PAL games, not me.
    Helping people with emulation problems.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    Someone come and close this down before mircosoft brings hell here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, let's close this before Microsoft get's wind of the fact that I've posted that Halo 2's been upped to the net, even though I've not provided a link to it, and many major game sites have posted the same news! Yeah...

Thanks
    EP Points

I would get it, but the newsgroups are sucking. Oh well, ill just wait for the official one i have reserved

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman
    And if the game is 100% complete, why hasn't Microsoft set an earlier release date? It's not like this games needs the Christmas rush to sell it...
    Just because the game is finished doen't mean that they have millions of copies ready to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    yess, the game is legit and playable, obviouly the online function is off, but you can get around that by fooling your xbox into thinking its on a LAN connection. everyone is softmoding or buying a modchip as we speak to play the game. xbox is piss off and their is going to be hell to pay. iam lmao when i found out. i would like to thanks those guys who did it, because, xbox deserve to be screw over. they screw other business, and now its their turn to ge screw. i personally, will burn halo2 into every dvd-r i have and give it out and even softmod everyone's xbox, so they can play it for free.
    Your an idiot. I don't care that you don't like microsft but you could at least make a little money yourself. And try to make more sense out of your posts. I had a hard time reading through that.
    Last edited by Strongbad; 14th-October-2004 at 22:50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.