View Poll Results: Read the post before voting, asses.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in favour of the literature sub-forum idea.

14 58.33%
  • I'm not in favour of the literature sub-forum idea.

6 25.00%
  • I'm in favour of the politics sub-forum idea.

14 58.33%
  • I'm not in favour of the politics sub-forum idea.

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Politics sub-forum and/or literature sub-forum: THE POLL!!!!1one

Thanks

*shrug* It doesn't particularly matter to me either way. I'd go for it if people put together a good argument for it. But people seem to be against the political forum, and we had a literature forum which failed. So, yeah.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

I'm sick of politics, I don't mind Ziegfried's storys and stuff...But I'm still sick of political threads. Thats all thats in F4A at the moment. About 5 Bush v's Kerry threads and this.

Congrats everyone, you just wasted another 2 1/2 mins of my not very valuable time.

Thanks

I dont see why people really like to talk about stuff they have no control over and whatnot but that is just my opinion. Politics are to comlicated for my 14 year old mind

Thanks

^ Posters use politics in their arguements/participate in said political threads to make themselves out to be intelligent and well-informed compared to other, non-political (often inferior) posters.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Just keep using the Free 4 all for those threads, a whole new sub-forum ain't necessary

Thanks

also aint is not a word... Its not Necessary is more correct but hell what do i no.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth
    I dont see why people really like to talk about stuff they have no control over and whatnot but that is just my opinion. Politics are to comlicated for my 14 year old mind
    Even though America has a sorry ass democracy, without discussing political issues it's completely useless...

Thanks

I'm severely annoyed by the overflow of Political threads, especially given that some of the posters don't even have the intellectual backbone to make interesting comments... These usually sway along the lines of idiocy and biased opinions...

So yeah, take those outta the Free-4-All, I say!!

Political Sub-Forum, I salute you...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KONAMI Man
    I'm severely annoyed by the overflow of Political threads, especially given that some of the posters don't even have the intellectual backbone to make interesting comments... These usually sway along the lines of idiocy and biased opinions...

So yeah, take those outta the Free-4-All, I say!!

Political Sub-Forum, I salute you...
    That is a strong argument for the sub forums. I actually agree with that. But Opinions are like ass holes every body has one.. if you dont mind me saying.. my mom Used to tell me that all the time LOL.

Thanks

Originally posted by Sephiroth
    But Opinions are like ass holes every body has one..
    :nods: and you must be open to others thoughts, so it's better when things go in rather than come out...

Agreed the BushvsKerry threads are getting horribly frustrating, however, transporting them out of F4A is not the solution. They'll die out, like so many threads have. Let this forum be open to all threads, isn't that the idea? Anyway, I don't think any thread is apolitical if you keep in mind the definition of 'political' (an acitvity involving compromise or conflict...).
    I did like the idea of a separate litt forum, but Mason and others say that it hasn't been a success earlier, so it would be better to keep it in F4A.
    Sub forums will soon dissolve f4a and that is an thought I don't like.

Thanks

Still not showing up...:/ somebody else wants a sandwhich