Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4045464748495051 LastLast

Thread: If you can't create a thread then use this thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max
    could any give me the link for yugioh forbidden memories for psx please,thanks
    This is the third time you've asked that. This is the Emulation section, you will have better luck in the trading post.

Thanks

I am having a problem with Megaman Legends 2 for psx. During the cutscenes there is no sound. Could this be a plugin issue? I currently have Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 enabled

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-kun61789
    tryed to download file from bittorrent but it says rejected by tracker - info hash missing

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin
    can someone please reseed resident evil 3 nemisis for dc, ive been stuck at 78% for the past few hours and ive been downloading the game for 3 days, if i could get a decent speed it wouldnt take long at all, so can someone please help me? thanks
    ERROR 1024 : Wrong Forum......try posting on this one

Heh......sometimes i think that nobody listens to mods these days...........
    Last edited by MegaVolt; 13th-January-2005 at 07:54.

Thanks

dude... whats the name of this thread? if you cant make another thread post here... the reason that im posting here is because i cant even see the other board you just linked me to. first i have to have 25 posts. I dont feel like spamming these boards to get my 25 posts either. So i politely asked for someone to help me. Sorry for the misunderstanding

however i wont ask for the reseed again here

Thanks

hello

you don't need help.you need 25 posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Ba11a
    I am having a problem with Megaman Legends 2 for psx. During the cutscenes there is no sound. Could this be a plugin issue? I currently have Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 enabled
    Try to enable all options in 'Config->Sound' screen, You may have disabled 'CDDA' sound or 'XA'. Cutscenes usually uses CDDA as 'sound' (music).........

EDIT1
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------Info for 'mOa' :
    If you still have problems with CDDA I'll try to help you, but I'll have to install WinXP on my PC first..............I'll try to do it as fast as I can, but for now I have a lot of exams, so you might as well try to search EP forums for similar topics...........
    Last edited by MegaVolt; 13th-January-2005 at 19:09.

Thanks

hello

yes I still have pb with cdda but little time to test things out so i'm not in the hurry. maybe if i found something i'll post it to share the tip

Thanks

Now that it seems that the thread creating bugs are gone... Should this one be closed, or kept as a sort of quick emulation help thing?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    EP Points

Stay. Quick help pwns. Maybe a better name should be aplied to it though.

Thanks

I'll just leave it as a pointed suggestion and up to the local mods, then, I shall. Splendid.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

does cogswap or cd loader work with a v7 ps2

Thanks

So I recently download the final fantasy origins psx iso but when i extracted the files the 2 file types were .mdf and .mds which i found weird cause the others are usually .bin , .img or .iso and it doesnt run on epsxe so is there a way to convert the file type or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NutterButter
    So I recently download the final fantasy origins psx iso but when i extracted the files the 2 file types were .mdf and .mds which i found weird cause the others are usually .bin , .img or .iso and it doesnt run on epsxe so is there a way to convert the file type or something?
    You need Alcohol 120% in order to burn the .mdf ans such

Thanks

where can I get cogswap or cd loader

Thanks

i requested and downloaded monster rancher off the bt but when i try to run it in epsxe 1.60 or 1.52 it freezes at the "sony entertainment group" screen. Does anyone have a solution? maybe a different config or maybe a savestate?