Thread: I'm pretty confused

Thanks

Default I'm pretty confused

First of all, I don't know how to burn Dreamcast games or Iso's onto a disk. And what is Nero? It seems like you people are just randomly shouting out programs to confuse me. Heh, just give me a little information on how to do all this stuff like burning games and others, I really want to get going with all this emulator stuff but it's confusing sometimes.

Christopher Time Guest

Nero? I had and used it awhile.. It was pretty good but not great.
    I suggest DiscJuggler as it also allows you to rip CD�s as well as Burn them. (www.padus.com)
    Anyway, It has a simple interface to it, You just select the ISO-CD option, select your ISO and push start. (yeah it�s that easy with this program)
    Oh and if your going to all the trouble to burn the game you might as well use the actual system instead of a emulator. (as most emulators can just run the ISO off your HD)
    But if a case comes up you have to burn the ISO onto a CD (say you need to save HD space.. or the emu can�t run the ISO right) then this is the best way.
    DiscJuggler is shareware so if you want the full version you�ll either have to buy it or go to the trouble and find a crack for it somewhere. (it�s worth it either way you choose)
    Well hope that helps. :wink2:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i doenloaded it and made an iso and when i run it on epsxe it says something about it cant patch the file

Thanks

But that doesn't answer my question about burning Dreamcast games. Or does it? lol

Thanks
    EP Points

You mention that you want to get into Emulation, I just thought I should mention that there is no proper Dreamcast emulator out yet, nor is there a proper PS2 one, Gamecube or X-Box (despite what some people say!).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

there wont be for ages either

Thanks

Nah, i'm not talking about emulators, although I would like to know more about them, i just wanna know how you copy dreamcast games, cause I've tried burning it before. I heard that you can do that, and it works too cause my friend did it. Do you have to be under some option or have a different program because I haven't found anything. I tried to burn it and it obviously didn't work because the cd only burned like 23 megs, and i'm positive that the game is bigger than that. It didn't work in my dreamcast either. I was wondering because dreamcast isn't being made anymore, and neither is it's games so I wanted to know how to copy them cause I can't buy them anymore.

Thanks

A lot of info here
    www.dcemulation.com

Thanks

Talking Here's the only site you need to check out.

gamecopyworld.com learn how to copy any cd.