Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legend of Dragoon

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Richardstone
    I dl Legend of Dragoon ages ago and I just noticed that Disc 2 is corrupt, is there a way I can just dl Disc 2 from GundamGuy's .Torrent or will I have to get the whole thing? I'm pretty sure I don't have the mod chip patch either?

Danke people
    Their is sort of a way, if your using torment like i do. Their is a way to change the file priority, allthough it does not stop the other parts from downloading it usualy allows for the files you want to be completed first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard
    yes you can resume bt downloads just start the download with the torrent file again and save the file to the same location that you did the first time.
    the time it takes to finish the dl depends on the ones that are seeding it if the once that are seeding it are on modems it wont go that fast ^^
    when i tried to resume the download, it started over. can someone give me a step by step type thing for resuming downloads?

Thanks
    EP Points

If your using the standard BitTorrent programme you can Right Click > Save As.. the .torrent files from the tracker. Save it somewhere then double click it, then you can tell it where to put the file your dl. Just Cancel it when you want to pause the dl. When you want to resume just double click the .torrent file again then click on the file you were dl and it will just start up from where you left off.

I 'spose I could just dl 50% (Disc 1 & 2) seing as Disc 1 has the modchip patch applied & my disc 2 is corrupt. The disc 3 and 4 I have are fine, is that possible?

Thanks
    EP Points

I 'spose I could just dl 50% (Disc 1 & 2) seing as Disc 1 has the modchip patch applied & my disc 2 is corrupt. The disc 3 and 4 I have are fine, is that possible?
    Sure you just stop it when you get the files you want. I can give better instructions with how to do it with torment if you need them.

About the download resuming, you must chose the same name and location as before inorder for it to resume.

Thanks
    EP Points

There seem to be plenty of seeds for Legend of Dragoon so I'll dl it today. I just got a stack of 30 CD R's Does disc 1 have the modchip patch applied already?

I'm getting like 1Kb a second There's 17 seeds too, I'm sure it will pick up speed...

I hope, 348 Hours is a long time
    Last edited by Richardstone; 25th-September-2004 at 12:56.

Thanks
    EP Points

There seem to be plenty of seeds for Legend of Dragoon so I'll dl it today. I just got a stack of 30 CD R's Does disc 1 have the modchip patch applied already?

I'm getting like 1Kb a second There's 17 seeds too, I'm sure it will pick up speed...

I hope, 348 Hours is a long time
    Well no the patch has not been applied, I could not find a patch that did not have a trainer or pal/Ntsc selector. And i dont like handing out games that have those sort of things already. So anyway the patch and Patch engine are included but the game has not be patched.

Thanks

This file takes to long (375+ hours) and when i try to save it so i can resume the download after i turn my computer back on, it saves but when i open it, it starts over again. Can someone just link me to the ISOs or a place for the ISO downloads?

Thanks

Lightbulb

Ok just leech off me. Never played it thou!

Edit: I always test the archive and I run AVG on the server every night. So there shouldn't be any viruses. Of course if anyone find something on my server that doesn't work let me know. I've added over 5000 files this week will never have the time to test them all

Edit: Well the game came Gundamguy so I would have to say its good
    Last edited by shwnboy; 29th-September-2004 at 15:56.
    My gaming ftp

PS2_Project

DC Hub
    consolekingdom.no-ip.org:3222

Thanks

Is this game is good?
    Helping people with emulation problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChaotix666
    This file takes to long (375+ hours) and when i try to save it so i can resume the download after i turn my computer back on, it saves but when i open it, it starts over again. Can someone just link me to the ISOs or a place for the ISO downloads?
    If you want to pause your download and shut off your computer, I suggested you cancel the download(instead of puse the download) and then shut off your computer. So when you turn your comp back on the next time, you restart the BT download again and the file will resume where you left off.
    But of course, the best way is to leave your comp on couple days or even a whole month if u could.

They are hot, aren't they??

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Astro X
    If you want to pause your download and shut off your computer, I suggested you cancel the download(instead of puse the download) and then shut off your computer. So when you turn your comp back on the next time, you restart the BT download again and the file will resume where you left off.
    But of course, the best way is to leave your comp on couple days or even a whole month if u could.
    Astro is Back... must take picture to rember this moment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astro X
    dude, you don't get it. when i stop it, then turn my comp off then on later and open it again, it starts over.