Thread: Shadow Man Help on PJ64

nevetsmiller Guest

Unhappy Shadow Man Help on PJ64

Please help I Can't run Shadow Man on Pj64 (The German Addition)

I try to load it and the FPS just doesn't do anything
    and i am left with a blank dark screen

My System is

750 Mghz
    256 Megs Ram
    20Gig HD
    Windows 98 2nd
    32 Megabite Savage 3d video card

Really need help thanks.

ROODOG Guest

ok i got the german shadowman as well and all works well so i will put down my settings for you. make sure you got directx 8 installed as well.i run Jabo's Direct3D7 1.40 in grapics,zilmar's Audio Plugin&Jabo's DirectInput7 1.40 for my
    controller. in my display for rendering device i run direct3d t&l hal,my rsp code is rsp sw
    2ox my geometry transform is automatic&texture format is 16 bpp only+enable fog,enable display
    list culling&change blending mode if invalid for video card and all works fine for me. I
    run a celeron 950 with 256 ram. hope this helps. I was surprised how good this shadowman looks and runs on pj64. i also have shadowman on pc which of course kicks ass but the fun thing about emulation is it hardly uses any harddrive space so you always got games good to go. GOOD LUCK!

nevetsmiller Guest

Default Thanks

Thanks Alot settings really help

ROODOG Guest

that is great to hear it worked! enjoy!