Thread: Is this possible?

MetroNime Guest

Question Is this possible?

I wanna know if it's possible to "transform" PAL roms to NTSC or viceversa with some kind of crack or application, or some kind of cheating for the emulator to be able to run some roms, for example battle tank 2 that runs only the PAL version and carmageddon the NTSC, (project 64). I don't understand why this happens, it is not supposed to be ONE kind of emulators and ONE kind of roms? i have downloaded roms from different parts of the world and got no problem with the ntsc or pal stuff, the amulator have to do something or do I have to download for example battle tank 2 PAL, another problem is that in the sites where the roms are downloaded, there are never specification of PAL or NTSC, so it's impossible to know which systems belongs to.

In the PSX emulator PSXexe I can select PAL or NTSC system no matter where i am or where the cd is from.

Thank You.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think it's possible - I'm sure I've seen some PAL-NTSC converters. I'll have a look and get back to you mate. :wink:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

you can get battletanx 2 to work with project 64 with the new rdb