Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No way to get XenoGears Disc One, Everyplace is corrupt.

Thanks

Default No way to get XenoGears Disc One, Everyplace is corrupt.

I have downloaded Xenogears 2times from Emuparadise. The main server is always down, the second server has corrupted files, and it is exactly the same corruption for the Torrent. Please help me get this game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Um are you sure it's corrupt... they just fixed it two days ago... give me an error log.. (why do they not add recovery files... )

Oh and the main server is not down just full which means youll have to try later.

Thanks

Exclamation Disk 2 Fixed, Disk 1 still corrupted

The error is the same as the 2nd disk before the fix, CRC and corruption in the files, they were all the same. If you could re-compress and fix the problems it would be appreciated. Like I said I downloaded the fixed Disk 2 without problem, but both the torrent and second mirror were the same for disk 1.

Thanks

bump , Please fix this.

Thanks

I actually got it from the roms section for PSX iso. The ace files worked fine, but unfortunately still getting that bull**** problem of no sound during the FMV. Everyone always says to alter yada yada settings on epsxe, but I burned it to play on my Playstation... not on the computer. It boggles my mind that every iso I've gotten so far has no sound during the FMV. I can't figure out how someone could have ripped it without that. I actually called Blockbusters around the area to find out if they had the game cause I was gonna burn it and bless people with a GOOD copy. Unfortunately, none of them carried it... one lady even got snippity "We don't caaarry PSOooone games.. only PSTwwwooooo" Dumbass woman. Anyway, if someone... ANYONE has the real game, please make an iso that works and seed it. Once I get it up, I'll seed it for a month or so; just so that a working copy gets out and not the crappy one that is being sent around.

-=InterPhantom=-

Thanks

Default Error

Extracting Xenogears Disc 1.ccd
    Extracting Xenogears Disc 1.cue
    Extracting Xenogears Disc 1.img
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part02.rar
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part03.rar
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part04.rar
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part05.rar
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part06.rar
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part07.rar
    CRC failed in Xenogears Disc 1.img
    The file "�<cr?+�-'��˜qn.[˜'^Z�%��F��H+Ei"�E�+�92qF%���+( ��Ѧƒ^��FbvL�R.,o8I�=+��(l�����-F� >�~)��eM�(5mw+�O'f�]o^d_\�YnT+�+%i�&e�+8(�l�T�t�enw8+)+
    ���?+A+���++��� �]b-$'-�x�b+��8st+�v�X�z%[]o�X*x+ߣ.�� �<�C?�OYX�ܬ1p+ɦ--�Fu:�yaX=�3/� ܿ� v-�|Bn˜�+g�9�6)-# ��CC�l4
    k-d#G�+�x� r�$� �
    �-3�+�T�+u- ???" header is corrupt
    Unexpected end of archive
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part08.rar
    Extracting Xenogears Disc 1.sub
    CRC failed in Xenogears Disc 1.sub

7 Zip did not extract it, Stuffit did not, Winrar did not. Please fix.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Interphantom
    I actually got it from the roms section for PSX iso. The ace files worked fine, but unfortunately still getting that bull**** problem of no sound during the FMV. Everyone always says to alter yada yada settings on epsxe, but I burned it to play on my Playstation... not on the computer. It boggles my mind that every iso I've gotten so far has no sound during the FMV. I can't figure out how someone could have ripped it without that. I actually called Blockbusters around the area to find out if they had the game cause I was gonna burn it and bless people with a GOOD copy. Unfortunately, none of them carried it... one lady even got snippity "We don't caaarry PSOooone games.. only PSTwwwooooo" Dumbass woman. Anyway, if someone... ANYONE has the real game, please make an iso that works and seed it. Once I get it up, I'll seed it for a month or so; just so that a working copy gets out and not the crappy one that is being sent around.

-=InterPhantom=-
    Do you have all the sound options on... like CDDA and XA sound... if not you'll they wont work on ePSXe... is the sound working on the PS1

Ziegfried Guest

All PSX ISOs I've downloaded from this site have worked perfectly...

Ziegfried Guest

Aha. This is great. So I just finished downloading Xenogears using the EP torrent, and after spending 30 minutes extracting the split archive from another archive and finally getting to extract the actual ISO...

The file "�<cr?+�-'�ǘqn.[�'^Z�%��F��H+Ei"�E�+�92qF%���+( ��Ѧ�^��FbvL�R.,o8I�=+��(l�����-F� >�~)��eM�(5mw+�O'f�]o^d_\�YnT+�+%i�&e�+8(�l�T�t�enw8+)+
    ���?+A+���++��� �]b-$'-�x�b+��8st+�v�X�z%[]o�X x+ߣ.�� �<�C?�OYX�ܬ1p+ɦ--�Fu:�yaX=�3/� ܿ� v-�|Bn��+g�9�6)-# ��CC�l4
    k-d#G�+�x� r�$� �
    �-3�+�T�+u- ???" header is corrupt
    Unexpected end of archive
    Extracting from Xenogears D1.part08.rar
    Extracting Xenogears Disc 1.sub
    CRC failed in Xenogears Disc 1.sub
    So. What the fuck is with all the goddamned compression? Seriously, how much does it save, 5 MB? I'd much rather spend those few minutes downloading those extra MBs than spend half an hour extracting a .rar from a .rar, giving me too much lag to be able to do virtually anything with my computer, and then finding out there's something wrong with the .rar. Sheesh.

Thanks

Way to complain about something you didn't pay for, ass.

Edit1: And don't complain about corruption IN THE THREAD THAT TOLD YOU IT WAS CORRUPT.

Edit2: And while you are at it, and by it, I mean buying things, like the game for instance, buy a better computer that can handle such tasks with ease. It will make it faster, you suck less, and you could use your other applications with less 'lag.'

Edit3: lozzle. I like editing.
    Last edited by Paul Miller; 18th-September-2004 at 01:39.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Do you have all the sound options on... like CDDA and XA sound... if not you'll they wont work on ePSXe... is the sound working on the PS1

I don't want it to play it on an emulator... Trying to get it to work on my PSOne w/ mod chip... and no, sounds doesn't work on FMV's with it either.

If it's on the net, I can find it.
    -=Phantom of the Internet=-

Ziegfried Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Way to complain about something you didn't pay for, ass.

Edit1: And don't complain about corruption IN THE THREAD THAT TOLD YOU IT WAS CORRUPT.

Edit2: And while you are at it, and by it, I mean buying things, like the game for instance, buy a better computer that can handle such tasks with ease. It will make it faster, you suck less, and you could use your other applications with less 'lag.'

Edit3: lozzle. I like editing.
    urmom

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Interphantom
    I don't want it to play it on an emulator... Trying to get it to work on my PSOne w/ mod chip... and no, sounds doesn't work on FMV's with it either.

Oh then that is a problem. Are you burning it with the .cue sheet. IS their one... it might have muti audio tracks.

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Oh then that is a problem. Are you burning it with the .cue sheet. IS their one... it might have muti audio tracks.

Thanks a billion man... ya got my mind working from a new angle and I figured it out. It DID come with a .cue file, but it was with an ISO. So when I ran the cue file, it didn't read it... I thought cause it needed a bin file. I've always just assumed cue's only work with bin files, so I thought whoever made the iso messed up. So I just said screw it and burned the ISO. After your post I went back and doublechecked that cue file. It DID go with ISO, but the problem was: it had it directed to a different location than where the file was. Not only that, but the filename it directed it to was different then filename it was from the ace. Anyway, got rid of the directory and renamed the filename in it to go to the actual file. Worked perfectly!!!

I attached the fixed .cue file (it's a txt file, just rename the ext to .cue) That should direct it to the ISO file (leave it in the same folder).

Once again, thanks for getting the wheels in my head turning again.

-=Interphantom=-
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Interphantom; 18th-September-2004 at 21:29. Reason: Typos :P
    If it's on the net, I can find it.
    -=Phantom of the Internet=-

Thanks

My WINrar shows me that file 7 in mirror link of Xenosaga Disc 1 is corrupt (CRC error).
    I cant download from orginal link (dont realy know why). So i ask someone resposible for it (admins) to repair the file. I would be very greatful.
    (got very slow tranfer in my dsl, so i dont wont to download the whole game from beginning) I've tried to download it with FlashGet.
    Last edited by ChrisPL; 20th-September-2004 at 15:54.