Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saddam and Al Queda? Linked?

Thanks

Default Saddam and Al Queda? Linked?

Well fellas i found this article that has some very good info about how Saddam and Al Queda are connected. You will really want to check this out.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...lndzv.asp?pg=2

Please post about your thoughts on the matter.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks
    EP Points

Talking

I will quote my self from the other thread as im cool like that...

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Re-read, and the connection between that man and the terrorist is evident... however that does not prove that Sadam was using this man as a go between... now say if he had a fat sweedish bank account and was getting payed off by Sadam... or if there was a paper trail or somthing between the two... that would be clear evidence... other wise one should not jump to the conclusion that this man was working for Sadam, (other then being in his army)
    This is what i think, and im not Anti-Bush i just dont agree with him...It apears that their was a connection at sometime, could still be one, just i dont think that not means that Sadam was behind 9/11.

Thanks

Some of that info was fairly recent. Saddam had specific interest in this man when he was captured in Qutar. Saddam doesn't care about his own people and he only cared about things that were important to him. Also doesn't it make sense for Al Qaeda and Saddam to not be seen together for a while until after the attacks. They still probably haven't seen each other sense the attacks, but Saddam gave him a place in his country when he knew that Bin Laden was going to start a war with the west, AKA the US and Europe.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

I have heard reports that Saddam would love to have Al Queda in his country

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond
    I have heard reports that Saddam would love to have Al Queda in his country

That would be kind of hard as Saddam does not have a country

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have heard reports that the rest of the world has stopped giving a fuck about what the Americans are doing and are letting them skullfuck whoever they feel like.

Thanks
    EP Points

That would be kind of hard as Saddam does not have a country
    he doesnt?
    I have heared that it wasnt true and it was made up by the USA as a reason to invade iraq thatt way the cant say its for the war on "terror"

Thanks

Sevenfold, you always had a way with words.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    he doesnt?
    I have heared that it wasnt true and it was made up by the USA as a reason to invade iraq thatt way the cant say its for the war on "terror"

Lost me some where around

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by leatherman
    Sevenfold, you always had a way with words.
    I like to think I'm gifted in some ways.

Thanks
    EP Points

Right the USA made up that Saddam knew Al Queda so that they could go to war with iraq that way it falls under "The war against terror" which was ment to make people think that they would be safer if saddam was out of power it was in the first few bush speeches

Thanks

Right the USA made up that Saddam knew Al Queda so that they could go to war with iraq that way it falls under "The war against terror" which was ment to make people think that they would be safer if saddam was out of power it was in the first few bush speeches
    hey can you read the webpage i listed on the first post. It is not too long but offers valid info that Saddam and Al Queda were connected.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by leatherman
    hey can you read the webpage i listed on the first post. It is not too long but offers valid info that Saddam and Al Queda were connected.
    Well this information came from the USA about 9/11 were everyone got roasted
    but i will read if you want when i get home and post my thoughts

Thanks

Well this information came from the USA about 9/11 were everyone got roasted
    but i will read if you want when i get home and post my thoughts
    that would be much appreciated, and you know i am just here to keep you better informed.

Thanks

ok well i have figured that everyone has heard no connection to Saddam and Al Queda so i thought i would offer the counter-point of view. But i am just helping you see that what most people say isn't true. I am not a bush fanatic. I think that the tax cuts for the wealthy, should have went to the middle and lower class. But he is right 9/10 times in my book. Most people on this site are liberal or anti-bush. I am providing a reason for my position on things.