Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Thanks

Well, I am currently playing 4 games:
    Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life:
    I like this game heaps, but for some reason don't want to pick it up. But whenever I do start to play, it's for ages. I'm trying to marry Celia. I have 4 hearrts, and am just looking on a guide for the cutscenes related to her P)
    Manhunt:
    Repetitive, but oh so satisfying when YOU NAIL THE FUCKING GANG MEMBER IN THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT.
    Beyond Good And Evil:
    Awesome. That's all I have to say.

Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando
    Beat the game, and now doing it on challenge mode for money to buy expensive weapons. I'm trying to finish it completely.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Originally posted by Inferior Thing
    Well, I am currently playing 4 games:
    Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life:
    I like this game heaps, but for some reason don't want to pick it up. But whenever I do start to play, it's for ages. I'm trying to marry Celia. I have 4 hearrts, and am just looking on a guide for the cutscenes related to her P)
    You don't need all the cut scenes to marry 'em, when I married Nami I had gotten only one of her cutscenes, and she is supposed to be the hard one to get.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks

Default What are you playing right now?

Hah, I bet this has never been done before. I hope this gains the popularity of the "What Are You Listening to Now" thread in the Music Zone.
    So, what're you playing at the moment? (can be either now, just recently, or promptly, cause it's hard to play and post simoultaneously )

I'm going to go play some RO on this great server I found(see my thread), and earn some cash and level up my new assassin.

Thanks
    EP Points

*smiles* I'm pretty sure I remember it being done, yes. But it's long dead, so I doubt it can do any harm to recreate it =]

Anyway, ah... I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through Lunar II: Eternal Blue. I don't like it nearly as much as the first, though it's not too bad at all

Thanks

Shin Megami Tensei so I can work on my site.

I was playing some Biohazard 2 Beta; Hard to see in that game, though, so, psh. I prefer the original RE, anyways. So, just Shin Megami Tensei.

Thanks

Ragnarok Online (MobRO), The Longest Journey and Suikoden (if I can get it to work that is).

Thanks
    EP Points

Unreal Tournament. Hopefully I'll be playing Doom 3 in week or two, when my laptop arrives...

Thanks

Disgaea trying to get to lvl 9999

OMG Soeru you're a Assassin already, that's quick

Thanks

Rubies of Eventide.... some free MMORPG clone of EQ... it's pretty cool tho

I call him putter putters. But that's not his name. his name is goober. But you will call him kitty.

Thanks

Ocarina of Time. Doing it properly for the first time in ages, getting all Gold Skulltullas etc.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

I think I'm going to play some Quake III Arena online for a bit, I feel the need for something faster than an RPG.
    And uh yeah, I got an assassin within 4 or 5 days(level 53), by playing about 3 hours daily. I did join a few parties so that sped the process up a little.

Thanks

Umm Currently i am playing Exite Bike on my ps2 .

Umm thats not that quik acually i have a lvl 81 knight from about 7 hours of playing in 1 day.

Thanks

im not playing anything now, hence why i am posting here, but i am likely to play PSO later.

And btw, i cannot download RO from the MobRO site, im stuck at like, 46% and the other file, Sakray, wont download at all

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I recently got into Xenogears (in fact just came back from, playing it) Ive taken 11 hours and im somewhere on disk one still (I guess it would be dissapointing if I already got to disk 2).
    The graphics are shown up by the low pixel count sprites for characters.. yes pixel, not even polygon!
    The anime style cut scenes are good but the movement looks unnatural and lip sync doesnt work too good.
    But the battle system and storey are quite immersive!
    shit I've gone and done a mini review..

And of corse doom 3, im not playing it regularly. Less than once a day. Each time its a little more scarey or makes me a little more jumpy. Suddenly something cuts the silence and out from the dark runs a maniacle zombie weilding a chainsaw.
    Excelent game.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Mikey_ Guest

i just got done testing out some mods i made in medal of honor in my server and got my butt kicked in the process