Page 180 of 267 FirstFirst ... 80130170175176177178179180181182183184185190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4000

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    Been playing some Final Fantasy XII lately. Great game, I'm about 45 hours in. I'm a bit dissapointed in the music and story, but everything else is great (could be a bit easier though ).

I'm also playing Wii Sports and WarioWare Smooth Moves occasionally on the Wii, but I've lately played Zelda: A Link To The Past and Lylat Wars (Starfox 64) on the Virtual Console.

I'm stuck in A Link To The Past, and I need help. I've read multiple FAQs, but nothing is covering my problem it seems. Anyway, at the Ice Palace, there's a room where you have to push a block onto a switch. This block needs to be pushed down from the room above. So far, piece of cake.

... but then, when I'm supposed to push the fucking block, it moves ONCE, and only ONCE. I just can't seem to move it anymore, even though I need to move it two more times to get it onto the fucking switch! Anyone know if I'm doing it wrong, or if the game is just bugged? Or maybe, if somebody know of a workaround to my problem would be great too.

Here's an image I took just now of the room. Link's trying to push the block, but he just can't.

You know what? I've read on GameFAQs forums that other people are having similar problems...Not sure what that means though.

Also, do you have Feldon's Cane yet? Maybe you could like, create a block or something. Just a guess. But yeah, I've heard people saying that certain blocks won't move the way they're supposed to and stuff. Take a look here:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=34131726

EDIT:

"TheHowie: I can't seem to push the block in the Ice Palace right before the boss. :/"

It appears you already HAVE checked there.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and on-topic, not playing anything right now, but by tomorrow I should be playing SNK vs Capcom Cardfighters DS and Pokemon Pearl.
    Last edited by Seraphis Cain; 27th-April-2007 at 01:12.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You just have to keep going back up and push the block down until it's in the right place I think. It should land right next to the switch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MondayHopscotch View Post
    i cannot make myself play dynasty warriors, that game is so repetitive!(from what ive played at friends' houses)
    It helps if, like me, you're already a fan of the setting. But yeah, after you play through one kingdom's stages it does get a little repetitive, unless you're one of those obsessive people who like to max out every character/find every item/unlock every stage.
    "May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
    May those who defy it be granted glory."

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Zelda TWP again after a 2 month break from it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphis Cain View Post
    It appears you already HAVE checked there.
    The GameFAQs community can be really helpful at times. Anyway, I managed to finish it now, turns out I was pushing the wrong block down. I'm stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gare
    Aww, no love for Sakimoto?
    The soundtrack isn't BAD, it's just not the quality Final Fantasy games usually has in my opinion (FFX-2 not included ). I miss Uematsu, but I won't do like most rabid FF-fanboys do, like sign petitions to get Uematsu back, make ANGRY THREADS etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm playing Pearl... I've not played a pokemon sense red... ... it's kind of wierd... all the berries, and honey and stuff.

Thanks

Been playing some Oblivion now that I have my new comp, and I have all the texture mods and some really good quest mods, all from http://devnull.devakm.googlepages.com/. Any other recommendations for mods. I've also been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R, which is very fun, albeit weird with some Russian dialogue not translated.
    Like something I've uploaded? Give me rep, then. Don't you just love begging?

Thanks
    EP Points

playing Saga Frontier on the PSP and i hope i can finish it

Thanks
    EP Points

I've played some RE4 today. Just some Mercenaries, though, I'll start the main game later.

Also defeated a few Colossi in SotC just to kill time. I've had that game for a long time now, but I still play it when I'm a little bored. It's that awesome.

Thanks
    EP Points

STALKER
    for 2nd time already. 133t g4m3

Thanks

Star Ocean: Second Story, the beginning was a whole hour of story.
    Last edited by Saber; 2nd-May-2007 at 13:07. Reason: Crazy ":\" smiley got in the way (as usual)

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Satan worshippers can go to hell.

Thanks
    EP Points

Diablo 2. Oddly enough, it's funner playing alone than online with a friend.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetlemming View Post
    Diablo 2. Oddly enough, it's funner playing alone than online with a friend.
    That game got so damn boring and repetative... I actually had one of my discs explode in the drive while playing one time.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've heard a few such tales. Apparently Blizzard went out of their way to make their Diablo 2 discs as absolutely shitty as possible. It would explain the reason for the Securom protection: It's not like anyone's actually gonna pirate the game anyway because they won't be able to play online, but someone with a broken disc but a valid installation and a CD key might be tempted to use a disc image instead of shelling out another forty fucking dollars for a seven year old game.
    Overall, with Blizzard, I've been about as much impressed with their games as I have with Bungie's, and that's not saying much.
    THE LINK BUNGIE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO CLICK!
    (and yes, I actually bought and paid for that game, with thoughts of the passably entertaining moments in Halo 2 on my mind as I shelled out $6 for hell printed on a compact disc. The absolute worst game I've ever played, bar none)
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    The soundtrack isn't BAD, it's just not the quality Final Fantasy games usually has in my opinion (FFX-2 not included ). I miss Uematsu, but I won't do like most rabid FF-fanboys do, like sign petitions to get Uematsu back, make ANGRY THREADS etc.
    Sakimoto & Co. > Uematsu. Really.