Page 151 of 267 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152153154155156161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4000

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Thanks

Replaying Advance Wars 1. Didn't realize how fun it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

Thanks

Decided to finish Final Fantasy 7, so i'm struggling through disk 2. (Cause it bores me, gameplay wise)
    Last edited by Saber; 17th-January-2007 at 06:06.

Thanks

I started playing Final Fantasy 3 DS and Final Fantasy 5 for the GBA.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm. i guess you could say Wii Sports.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok. I'm playing again too . Legend of Heroes (first one) for PSP now. So lovely. I love Nihon Falcom . The devs behind YS .

Thanks

At the moment, I'm replaying FF IX as a time killer, playing Magical Starsign for the DS, FFIII for the DS, and over all, World of Warcraft.

Thanks
    EP Points

VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK! NOW IS THE TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

Er...I got caught up playing Alien Soldier on the bus today and nearly missed my stop. Such great Engrish, and such a good game, even today. Even now, I find myself enjoying it more than I do most modern action games.

I got slaughtered at like level seven, though. It's just as mercilessly difficult as I remember it being. XD

Treasure.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am playing Resistance: Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7, and Final Fantasy XII.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Trying to beat the 100 floors H.E.A.V.E.N tower in Rengoku 2. It's actually a really nice game with some interesting ideas and a great story.

Also playing Children of Mana.... level grinding ahoy! And I reached Midgar in Dirge of Cerberus.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK! NOW IS THE TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

Er...I got caught up playing Alien Soldier on the bus today and nearly missed my stop. Such great Engrish, and such a good game, even today. Even now, I find myself enjoying it more than I do most modern action games.

I got slaughtered at like level seven, though. It's just as mercilessly difficult as I remember it being. XD

Treasure.
    Haha, great game indeed. Too bad that the "Super Easy" difficulty stands for "Damned Hard", and "Super Hard" for "Absolutely Fucking Impossible". Or maybe I'm just not that good at it. I'm going to try replaying it sometime when I'm feeling masochistic, as it seemed to be a nice Gunstar-Heroes-without-two-player-mode type game.

In the meantime, though, Fallout, and a newly bought old game: Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos. And I feel I should start Suikoden 2 sometime, too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dak'kon View Post
    Haha, great game indeed. Too bad that the "Super Easy" difficulty stands for "Damned Hard", and "Super Hard" for "Absolutely Fucking Impossible". Or maybe I'm just not that good at it. I'm going to try replaying it sometime when I'm feeling masochistic, as it seemed to be a nice Gunstar-Heroes-without-two-player-mode type game.
    Eh heh, no, I don't think it's just you. I'm playing it on 'Absolutely Fucking Impossible' at the moment, and, despite having a fair bit of experience with it, I'm still struggling to make it much further than halfway through. Normally when I go back to a game that I played as a kid, I find it much easier than I did then. I remember downloading Gunstar Heroes and beating Seven Force, a boss that gave me no end of trouble as a kid, on my first try. Alien Soldier, though...somehow remains every bit as unforgiving as it was then. If anything, it's actually tougher than I remembered.

It's probably not as good as Gunstar Heroes. Or maybe it is. I don't know. It's less accessible, and it's more or less a boss rush, but I found myself liking Gunstar Heroes mostly for it's boss fights anyway, so I like it quite a bit. They're both among the Mega Drive's best games, at any rate.

Anyway, to address the topic, I just downloaded the hi-res version of Another World / Out of this World, which I spent countless hours with way back when. Somehow the graphics seemed quite awe inspiring back then. XD Still great fun, though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Also playing Children of Mana.... level grinding ahoy! And I reached Midgar in Dirge of Cerberus.
    i play multi player with 2 of my friends all the time... fun stuff plus items you can only get in multi player

Thanks
    EP Points

I can't get through the campaign on Resistance because I am spending WAY too much time playing online.

Thanks

Kingdom Hearts II

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
    i play multi player with 2 of my friends all the time... fun stuff plus items you can only get in multi player
    The game seems kinda built around the multiplayer feature so I don't doubt at all that it's fun to play with others. But as a single player game, the gameplay is really lacking. Though the bosses are fun.

Seriously? What kind of items? Gems?