View Poll Results: Who should be the Emuparadise MVP?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plastic Jesus

5 8.47%
  • crusher's mom

20 33.90%
  • The Retrod00ds

17 28.81%
  • Gospel

7 11.86%
  • The Helpers Guild

3 5.08%
  • Skinner8

7 11.86%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The EP MVP! Let's Vote, dammit. Time to go "Oh shit!".

Thanks

Default The EP MVP! Let's Vote, dammit. Time to go "Oh shit!".

Ok, here's the deal: This is the topic where you vote for the Emuparadise Most Valuable Player, all nominated by myself. Now, unlike that MOTY shit Skinner is doing, this is as unofficial as it gets.
    And is being the MVP a good or a bad thing? I have no idea. Neverless, you're going to vote in this topic, and that's final.

People Nominated for EP-MVP 2004:

Plastic Jesus - Does anyone remember PJ? The funkiest spammer I've ever seen. Well, I don't really remember much of what he did, nor any of his posts.....actually I'm pretty damn sure that he got banned before I started to post on a regular basis.
    So why is he nominated for the MVP award, then? It's because even though I never saw him post, I admire him and consider him to be the best among men. How can you not like him? I mean, after all he is the Plastic Jesus! When facing a problem in life ask yourself: "What Would Plastic Jesus do?".

crusher - There's many reasons why crusher could be nominated, for doing a great job as a mod, for always having cool avatars and signatures, for having a cool name or maybe for being an intelligent guy who knows if people are being ironic or not.
    Obviously it's not because of any listed reason, as they are lies. He's actually nominated for being such a ploopyhead. Now let me tell you a story: Some time ago crusher gave me his cellphone number, which I later used to send him a funky SMS (asking him if he wanted a part in the new lionking movie, har har). But instead of sending me a message to answer he CALLED me, from his home number. I missed that call, however, so I just called him back when I saw the missed number...and guess who answered the phone! His mother!
    She then informed me that I had called the wrong number (even though it's untrue!) and I then decided never to call Mr. crusher nor his family again. Now how does that make him a MVP nominee? The truth is, it doesn't. It makes his mother a nominee for being the only mom (?) who's talked to another member of her sons message board. Boyaaa!

The Retrod00ds - Ah, the retrod00ds, the coolest people of EP. No one really knows what they do, except for badmouthing non-RD people in that secret forum of theirs (It's true I tell j0!), damn they're mysterious. No one really knows what makes you a RD, and no one really knows what it has to do with being retro....damn......this Retrod00d thing is like an enigma!
    The retrod00ds are possibly as cool as the old "new mod squad" at Emuworld, and Haviq and iK were a part of that! How I wish that I one day get an invitation to join your secret society.........then I could leak secret retro information for money..muwhahahahhaha.....ahem, yes.

Gospel - From the beginning he was just a idiot who said stuff like "you can't call me asshat, that's xosmi's word". Now he's a popular idiot that, for some unexplainable reason, is considered funny, who says stuff like "you can't call me asshat, that's Xosmi's word". He's also a postwhore (One who posts for the sake of posting, ie: a spammer). But then again, are those really bad things?

The Helper's guild - Now let's all use this moment to honor the great helpers of Emuparadise. I mean, how could we possibly live without their precious help? And the best part is that they help just for the sake of helping, they don't expect anything in return. Their junior vice-president # 5 'SA-X' acutally got so caught up in the helping that he sent me two angry PMs telling me that I should grow up and take my unhelpful ass and leave EP, what a guy!
    Also: Have you noticed how many topics the helpers guild made just to help us? Some of them are even stickied! Of course there's no one posting in them but that doesn't really matter, that's how great they are. And remember: You don't need a reason to buy someone flowers

Skinner8 (Current a.k.a may be something queer sounding like Claude or something) - Ah Skinner8. The great guy that came up with the idea for the Member battle thingie, something that everybody loves him for. Of course no one has any idea that I actually made a post that said "The EP awards are lame, you should have one on one member battles instead" a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time ago. No, let's all give Skinner8 the credit he deserves, infact let hurl things at him, like candy, roses, rocks and dishwashers. (Ok, ok that nomination might've been a bit lame...I just want my kudos.)

That's the 6 nominees kids, Plastic Jesus, crusher's mom, The retrodoods, Gospel, THG and Skinner8. Remember to vote with your heart!

If everyone was like me EP would be a never-ending party.

P.S ......I want my T-shirt :p
    Last edited by Elmdor; 21st-August-2004 at 17:12.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Ziegfried Guest

I vote for me. The RetroD00D!s and Helpers' guild members are pretty rad too, of course, mainly because I'm among them. Yeah.

Thanks

Gospel. #1 fangirl.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks
    EP Points

I vote for retroDOODs!

You don't know who Skinner is? What a shame.

Thanks

YEAH cause pokemon rules I love koffing the best cause he's got a neat voice cause in the cartoon he says KOFFING

Thanks

I have voted for none of these people.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

oh, you can vote for someone who's not on the poll, I guess.....

My vote goes to crusher's mom.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks
    EP Points

I like how this is a public poll...

Thanks

Then I retract my vote, and vote for the Elmdor guy. He's the duck tape that binds the world together.

Edit: Oh shit!
    Last edited by Paul Miller; 21st-August-2004 at 17:40.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

I voted the Retrod00ds

Thanks

yeah, public poll pwnz.

Duck tape is my middle name.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    I voted the Retrod00ds
    The poll says you voted for Crushers Mom, us Retrod00ds will let it slide this time.

Thanks

bah! crusher's mom is way cooler than you guys!

....am I right about what's going on in your secret board? :p I just KNOW I am

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

dicktros <in the ass/>

Ziegfried Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Many - As - One
    bah! crusher's mom is way cooler than you guys!

....am I right about what's going on in your secret board? :p I just KNOW I am
    Precisely.