Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ikev.com.......Should I trust them?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Ikev.com.......Should I trust them?

In my desperation to find Ninpu Sentai Harikenger I have found the site http://www.ikev.com that sells "backups". I am seriously considering ordering it from them. I was wondering, should I trust them? Or should I carry on with my futile searching?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphisCain
    In my desperation to find Ninpu Sentai Harikenger I have found the site http://www.ikev.com that sells "backups". I am seriously considering ordering it from them. I was wondering, should I trust them? Or should I carry on with my futile searching?
    Let me just put it this way...I would never pay anyone for a backup... i have not looked at that site yet, but i will in a momnet... and possibly retract my first statement.

Thanks

Order something cheap, if it doesn't turn up, no loss, if it does, order what you want. Unless what you want is cheap. Then order away.

Thanks

Try and find some user feedback about the site. See what other people you have bought from them have to say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I mean, should I take the chance that they may be "rats" or something? Like, reporting me to the IDSA or something? I know it sounds farfetched, but you gotta be careful doing things like this.....

EDIT: I tried that, TechKnow. Didn't turn up anything, good or bad.

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

It might help if you search for Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger. Also, if you are going to buy, buy it legit. Don't be stupid
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

Well, I mean, should I take the chance that they may be "rats" or something? Like, reporting me to the IDSA or something? I know it sounds farfetched, but you gotta be careful doing things like this.....

I severely doubt that, but if you're that worried then maybe it's best just to keep looking.

Thanks

Never ever ever trust people who sell backups on the net.

THey evil nasty bastards who should all be strung up by their...well you get the idea.

Saril

Thanks
    EP Points

But did they even have userfeed back... no user feedback is usualy not a good sign.

Thanks

Off topic a little, but is Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger, by any chance... power rangers?

:\

Thanks

It's only 2.50 for the CD and shipping anyways, so maybe it is worth trying it...IF you're willing to risk that much money

Thanks
    EP Points

Yup. PSX game. Uber rare. Yes, I enjoy Power Rangers. Flame me later, this is neither the time nor thread for that.

(P.S. What we call Power Rangers is Super Sentai in Japan. Much more mature that the watered down versions Fox/ABC gives us. Like remember how the Green Ranger lost his powers in the US? Yeah, in Japan he DIED.)

EDIT: Thanks mushindo. I thought I searched for all variations of the name. Never thought of adding that extra "u" to "Ninpu". Oh, still didn't turn up anything helpful.....

And here's some links to reviews (With Screenshots!) of Ninpu Sentai Harikenger and Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (which I put up on the BT tracker and it was a HUGE success! Over 200 finished downloads!)

Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger:

http://www.japanhero.com/game%20revi.../gaoranger.htm

Ninpu Sentai Harikenger:

http://www.japanhero.com/game%20revi...urricanger.htm
    Last edited by Seraphis Cain; 17th-August-2004 at 15:07.

Thanks

Yup. PSX game. Uber rare. Yes, I enjoy Power Rangers. Flame me later, this is neither the time nor thread for that.

(P.S. What we call Power Rangers is Super Sentai in Japan. Much more mature that the watered down versions Fox/ABC gives us. Like remember how the Green Ranger lost his powers in the US? Yeah, in Japan he DIED.)

EDIT: Thanks mushindo. I thought I searched for all variations of the name. Never thought of adding that extra "u" to "Ninpu". Oh, still didn't turn up anything helpful.....

And here's some links to reviews (With Screenshots!) of Ninpu Sentai Harikenger and Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (which I put up on the BT tracker and it was a HUGE success! Over 200 finished downloads!)

Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger:

http://www.japanhero.com/game%20revi.../gaoranger.htm

Ninpu Sentai Harikenger:

http://www.japanhero.com/game%20revi...urricanger.htm
    Wow, the graphics on that look pretty damn good for the PS1... Too bad it's uber rare eh?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah. Great graphics. And it uses the same gameplay formula as Gaoranger. Meaning I know it's a fun game. And of course, as soon as I DO find it, it's gonna be on the BT tracker about 5 minutes after I get it. Huzzah!

Thanks

Yeah. Great graphics. And it uses the same gameplay formula as Gaoranger. Meaning I know it's a fun game. And of course, as soon as I DO find it, it's gonna be on the BT tracker about 5 minutes after I get it. Huzzah!
    Well, since it's very cheap, you haven't got much to lose really, i'd say go for it.
    Unless you have morality issues about buying "backup" games.