Thread: Blitz Basic

Thanks

Default Blitz Basic

I'm on the lookout for BlitzBasic Tutorials and resources as I want to do some light programming and some other shit. I'll probably be doing a minor program or something. I doubt be making games and shit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Oh Blitz Basic is awesome from what I have read. I always wanted to learn it when I was really interested in programming about a year ago. I still plan on learning some kind of programming like Blitz Basic and C,C++. I want to program some 2d games. (rpgs,platformers,shooters) I had some good websites but not anymore.
    To appreciate heaven well, you must first experience hell.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

Thanks

Thanks

I have hmm, 230 megs of blitz basic tutorials that basicly took me from a n00b who didn't know much about B.A.S.I.C. to me making my own FFX clone, with about 4 hours of game play.

The catch you ask? Every word of it is in Spanish. And not just a little spanish, Spaniard Spansih

Also have 100 megs in tutorials for DX 9 in windows , delphi also some net code tutorials also DX 8.1 and Kaufmans real time shaders ( this 100 megs is in english )

Also got blitz full and blitz plus 1.1.

If you want anything PM me please