Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: About some old members...

Thanks

Default About some old members...

It has been a long time since I heard of long gone members and it would be cool to see if any of you keep in contact with any of them. And, if you could ask them if, given the chance woulkd they come back to EP...

Maybe is juat all in all a bit of nostalgia and shit. But there were fine people and there are now. but, can't help but remember my noob days.

So if you know info on any old or ex- members fate, please let the know they rock, IF they deserve it. Sometimes I even miss the asshole types because those cracked me up with their stupid posts.

And if you could quote the answer to my question, please post it here, also post the MIA you would like to see back.

Jade, Laguna, Zuljin, Litbolt... the list is long for me.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Hmmm, yes, that would be pretty nice to know where they are, but, sorry, I really don't know where anyone of them are. Of course, Gopel's on IRC... if that's on ur list.. muhahaha!

Thanks

I don't think any of them will return. They all of reasons for not wanting to be here. However, it would be great if they were back, but that's a long shot.

Thanks

Well, at least it would be cool to let them know that regardless of their decision and actions, the owned the forums (most of them anyway)

Yet, imagine TrancedTidus, Gospel and the jesus one (can't remember his username) together! :O
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Originally posted by Galcian

Yet, imagine TrancedTidus, Gospel and the jesus one (can't remember his username) together! :O
    Haha, that would be funny yet scary.

If I ever talk to them on MSN, I'll tell them they owned the forum.

Thanks

Yeah, wow, what a battle it would be.

Ziegfried Guest

Jade, Laguna, Zuljin and LitBolt... Are people I don't know. I do keep in touch with most of the retro people (late 2001-early 2002 joiners) though, so I should be able to answer most questions about their whereabouts.

Thanks

Originally posted by Galcian
    Well, at least it would be cool to let them know that regardless of their decision and actions, the owned the forums (most of them anyway)

i can ask TT back if u guys want

Thanks

Please do, Skinner. It would be good not only for me, but for the members who don't know about their whereabouts. and i just put those up as examples I got from the top of my head.

EDIT: if Tranced Tidus has changed... in a way it would be cool.
    That is up to the Administration.
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Wow, EP is making a move finding out members and their where abouts, and telling each other how much we love each other! Good Citizens of EP, I solute you!

Thanks

he is diffrent but im not gonna bother asking him if hes gonna get shot down by the staff

but hey if the green light it ill ask him

Ziegfried Guest

Well, Galcian, name some people.

Thanks

This will take some thinking but I will Skinner. And yeah, ((X ZreX))... recalling veterans to the front.
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

hey i just noticed ive been here as long as u

Thanks

I just know about Zuljin. He left the board after the case with Cyber and wanted to be demodded and stuff. He wont return
    _______________________________ ____________________