Thread: I Need Sega Cd Help With Cue Files

Thanks

Default I Need Sega Cd Help With Cue Files

Anyone who can tell me how to set up a cue file properly so I can burn off sega cd ISO's that will WORK with the sound on my SEGA CD SYSTEM. I don't want to emulate I want to play the games on my real SEGA CD SYSTEM and I have only been able to get about half the games in the sega cd roms section to actually work on my North American SEGA CD Ver. 2 system. The ones I am haveing trouble putting together are:

Mortal Kombat

Earth Worm Jim

Leathal Enforcers 2

F1 Circus (the racing game)

If you could even just send me the cue file for any or all of the games mentioned I would be very greatful. Please keep the file names the same as they come from the zip files so I don't get confused as this is all new to me. I am using NERO 5.5.9 and I know I have to convert the mp3's to wav witch is the easy part. I'm using mp32wav to do that but when it comes to putting it all together on a disc I'm lost. PLEASE HELP THIS N00B!!!!!

[email protected]

also anyone got a link to "GROUND ZERO TEXAS" ???

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sega Cue Maker will do

Just pop the game Wav's and the Iso in it's own folder (one folder per game and only the files needed so just the Wav's and the ISO or the cue maker will mess up) and run Sega Cue Maker and direct it to that folder and hit generate cue sheet, then save it

You can get that here

You may also want SCDCNV to set the Sega CD hardware it's made for (found at the same link)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 16th-July-2004 at 20:04.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR