Thread: Features that you create that you would like to see in a game.

Thanks

Default Features that you create that you would like to see in a game.

I was originally going to make a thread about games that you imagine would be cool, but this is better.
    So, what features do you think would be cool in a VGG (Video Game Genre) or a VG itself? I'll post my own thoughts when I feel the thread is dying.

Thanks
    EP Points

MMM, I don't know if this exist, but fighting parts in RPG. Like you press a button and it does low punch, another low kick etc. Like good old Street Fighter genre. But not lal the battles obviously, just a couple of them. And you could replay these battles after passing thru the game and entering in the Secrets screen.

Thanks

I want a RPG game were you are able to type your own answers when the other characters ask you a question That's sounds fun ain't it??

Thanks

yea it does so boring when u only have 2 answers

Thanks

Interactive real-time battles in RPGs, in which you can control your character fully while still maintaining the feel of traditional RPGs. That would definately attract me to more RPGs.

Thanks

I would make a GIANT online world where everyone has a character that is special ( so one of a kind) ... damn that would be awesome
    meh

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

I would like there to be real updates/expansions for console games. You know, where you can download a patch of sorts to the console's HDD. An example, for Soul Calibur 2, there would be new levels and characters. Just imagine how sweet that would be. It would be easy to do, for a game designed for the feature. Plus, it would give added reason for people to buy games that lose replay value I wouldn't even mind paying a small fee, depending on what is added.
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

^^that would be a very cool Idea. I always wanted expansions to console games, the closest I've ever seen is Sonic and Knuckles, which was absolutely awesome.

Thanks

Originally posted by djnickname
    I would make a GIANT online world where everyone has a character that is special ( so one of a kind) ... damn that would be awesome
    That sounds kinda like city of heroes. No 2 heroes their look the same.. well their are some exceptions and their are many combinations of skills and classes that u can pick making pretty much every character unique.

Thanks

If i could have a game do something it would be for MMorpg's to have a really high lvl cap but also make it really easy to lvl up because the game starts getting retarded when it takes half a day to get a lvl up.