Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The official Help Thread...

Thanks

Question The official Help Thread... (check first post for links)

...courtesy of the Helpers guild.
    I have set up this thread so that all questions could be put into one place and will be easier to find. This way the forum will be less cluttered.

So basically, just post anything you want to know in here and the members of the Helper's Guild and those who aren't members will try to help you.

And people, try not to spam this thing

As was suggested by Agent Smith, here are links to threads answering certain questions so that the same questions are not asked over and over again:

<b>Before asking a question please use one of these:</b>
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/
    http://www.google.com/ to search for what you need

<b>SEGA C</b>
    <A HREF="http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20682"> Zorlon's Emu Help page </A>

<b>Playstation Emulator and ISOs:</b>
    <A HREF="http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12180"> Isostealer's Emulator Thread </A>
    <A HREF="http://www.emuparadise.org/roms/psx/ EP's own PSX ISO section </A>

<b>ISO threads:</b>
    <A HREF="http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11915"> ISO Making </A>

<b>Emulators:</b>
    <A HREF="http://www.emuparadise.org/help/emufaq.php"> Emulator FAQ </A>
    <A HREF="http://www.emuparadise.org/emulators/systems.php"> EP Emu Section </A>
    Last edited by SA-X; 10th-July-2004 at 16:36.

Thanks

Ahh, so you were online. Hopefully the mods will see this as a rational and effective thread and leave it up. I really hope someone stickies it. This could be helpful.

Thanks

yeh, im goin to put a link in my sig so more people will realize its here

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

/me was here

Thanks

nice work. YAY my first stickied thread. Now all we need are people with problems

Thanks

Originally posted by SA-X
    nice work. YAY my first stickied thread. Now all we need are people with problems
    You've got one right here! And I'm in the guild! I have several problems...... But you mean video game problems, and I keep those to a minimum. On a serious note, I guess you could put some links to where a lot of common questions get answered in the first post here or something. I think Zorlon has a segaCD FAQ and whatnot, stuff like that. Just some quick links to get people to not ask the same already been answered infinite times questions.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

do you want me to put them in my first posts or sumthing? if u could, just PM me some links to certain sites or of course you could put it in your post

Thanks

Originally posted by SA-X
    do you want me to put them in my first posts or sumthing? if u could, just PM me some links to certain sites or of course you could put it in your post
    It will take me a while to find them. I'd say edit your first post, as there is little chance people will sift this far down, they probably will go straight to the last page, but hopefully the first post will catch their eye before they do so. And they will only check posts after theirs, so being back here and in the middle won't help. I'll take a look, and PM you eventually. Although they are all likely stickies, so it shouldn't be hard.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

I have added the SEGA CD emulator link, so il keep looking for others, but if anyone has any links, please PM me, thnx

Thanks

har har....so far you've helped.....noone!

Unhelpfullness supreme!

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

shut up you fool!!!! damn your homosexuality.
    Why be such an arsehole?
    And actually i helped Dark Paladin with his sig thank you very much. Just because he didnt ask for help in this thread doesnt mean we havnt helped him.
    Were trying to do a good thing here so why dont you just grow up a bit, and this coming from a 14 year old. Seriously though, maybe the people here at emuparadise do not need help, maybe they have other ways of sorting things out. Maybe some people are reluctant to ask things because they are scared of being ridiculed by dick heads like you. Also, maybe some people who needed help, were helped from other threads or used the links in my first post to where some of their answers lie. Did you think of that before showing how much of an ass you are???
    1 vote for you bitch. Now I know why you are our enemy.
    Last edited by SA-X; 11th-July-2004 at 19:58.

Thanks

*Elmdor scratches his surprisingly sexy ass*

No....I did not think about that....actually....when posting in topics like this (which can mean many things!) I rarely think at all....how do you think I crossed the 1000 post line? I sure as hell didn't do it by thinking.

But what you don't realize is that your opinion doesn't matter....no matter what you say I'll always be right and you'll always be wrong.....that's the kind of fascist views we have in my family.....

It was a '5' vote......right?

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

Originally posted by Elmdor Armatage
    *Elmdor scratches his surprisingly sexy ass*

No....I did not think about that....actually....when posting in topics like this (which can mean many things!) I rarely think at all....how do you think I crossed the 1000 post line? I sure as hell didn't do it by thinking.

But what you don't realize is that your opinion doesn't matter....no matter what you say I'll always be right and you'll always be wrong.....that's the kind of fascist views we have in my family.....

It was a '5' vote......right?

damn you must have one retarded family. But anyway, if you dont think about what your saying in your posts, then maybe you shouldnt do it at all. Is it because thinking overheats your 5 brain cells to boiling point? And if you havnt realised, everyone has a right to an opinion, even a stupid cock like you. And what makes you think im always wrong? Seems to me like your just an immature kid with a lot to say, most of which is complete bullshit. To end this, just realise that not everyone has the intelligence to dig them selves out of problems (myself included) and need others help so that they can learn new things and get further with what they were doing. Stop and think for once, no... not too hard, dont want to hurt yourself now do you? Damn you make me so angry!!!

Thanks

Take it to the PM's, children.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

yeh sorry. Dont want to get this thing closed, good thread if we can get any problems to solve