Thread: VPinball, Emulation Pinball...

Thanks
    EP Points

Default VPinball, Emulating Pinball...

I was reading an artical in Wired today, that was talking about this site that emulates Pinball machines, according to Wired, "More then 1,000 machines have been virtually re-created"

I have not taken the time to try any yet, but if you want to the site is VPForums.com ... although you have to sign up with there forum to download them.

BTW Wired is wrong only 442 tables are up for download.

[Edit] I noticed they have two Super Mario Tables...
    Last edited by GundamGuy; 6th-July-2004 at 19:55.

Thanks

Hmmmm... Ive seen this already, but I havent bothered to download any cuz I really think pinball is better left to the arcades, pinball and emulation kind of dont stick. Other than that you have to do a crapload of things to get it working so I guess Im just too lazy, But if anyone has tried them dont hesitate to tell me.
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Thanks
    EP Points

Man there hell to get to work, if anyone has done this before and can offer advice please do.

[Edit] Never mind i got it working, and its kind of fun... ah the memorys of playing The Addams Family pinball game at the arcade..
    Last edited by GundamGuy; 7th-July-2004 at 02:52.