Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the best audio player?

Thanks
    EP Points

What are those file types? (except spc) Don't say you use them often!

Thanks

matroska.... ogm... stuff with subs and dual language that windows media player can't handle without only using the first language (that sadly is usually english even for japanese anime)... and without subs....

and i still haven't found any kind of video i couldn't read with it... so it's my number 1 video player for now

edit: after reading your post..... grr i'm tired and only read the first questions... or start.. or ... GRRRR you know what i mean...

yes i use those often.. since i get a lot of anime with dual-language from some places....... that i can't say here.... i'm sure.. even without knowing the rules by heart

edit2: i'm tired and i forget to put some letters....
    Last edited by Mishotaki; 13th-July-2004 at 16:32.

Thanks

they are all different files with video game music...I don't use em a lot, but they are nice to have.

Thanks
    EP Points

Media Player Classic handle them. phew. I'll try TheCore thought, i've heard alot about it.

Thanks

Winamp has had it's day. It sounds bad. B. A. D.
    I used to use winamp religiously as it was the plugin of choice for my quakenet mirc script, but it did sound bad.
    Real player sounded better than winamp, and that too was a bad program. Realplayer's main let down is that it's far too intrusive.

After a little research I found two mp3/media players that were REALLY, REALLY GOOD.

The first was Jet. The second was Quintessential. Jet sounded great but had limited file support (mp4 and ogg not supported at all) and since quintessential sounded far better than the others I tested and covered all the formats I use, I opted for that.

The bass and treble response with quintessential was far better than Jet, Winamp and Real. Deep heavy instamnt bass response and bright well defined treble. The midrange too offered a noticable clarity, not present before.

Search for it on www.download.com and read the feedback this baby's got and then if you're satisfied with my recomendation, go to www.quinnware.com and download the program directly for free (not wares, official website).

I hope this helps.

Currently Believed to be in the Grand Bahamas
    Thanks

wow...just tried your program, nam, its great!! awesome program

<font style="filter:glow(color=#ff0000, strength=3);height=1px">
    If the enemy is in sight, so are you.</font>

Thanks
    EP Points

QCD 4.51 for me too, it so much less memeory intensive than winamp and has most of its features and skins too