Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Farenheit 9/11

Thanks

Originally posted by mushindo
    http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/
    This link merely displays someone elses opinion. Take it with as much salt as a Moore movie.
    Nobody can tell you what to think. Make up your own minds about such matters.

Thanks

Hey I really want to see the movie so that I know what all the fuss is about, but my shitty cinemas only carry popular films so I guess Im screwed.
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Originally posted by glutto
    This link merely displays someone elses opinion. Take it with as much salt as a Moore movie.
    Nobody can tell you what to think. Make up your own minds about such matters.
    *slowly claps hands*
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

The movie was quite good, i got more of a laugh out of it then actualy seeing how bad bush is, alot of the things were true. But then some of it wasnt believable or i doubt actualy true.
    All in all i give it a 7 outta 10.

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

I think you are an idiot if you believe everything that bush says
    meh

Thanks

Exactly.

Thanks

Bush is one funny little man. An idiot, but funny nonetheless. Who else can make being an ass look cool?

Thanks

funny??? the little twirt has no sense of humor...
    meh

Thanks

No I don't mean he's funny to us, I mean it's funny watching him make an ass out of himself at every turn! He can't do one thing right. He sucks and is soo funny!

Thanks

I do plan to see this movie, but as mushindo said, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Is there a single aspect of American life that Micheal Moore actually likes?
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Originally posted by mushindo
    *slowly claps hands*
    There isn't a smiley that could possibly represent my reaction in an appropriate manner to such a blatently insulting and arrogant response, so I'll drop an image instead.

It makes me wonder why I bother with these pointless discussions, especially since my response was in no way, shape, or form a verbal attack. There are a great number of people that need to attempt even the most basic of research before speaking about politics.

Discussions like these almost always end up in a flamewar, which was what my reply was attempting to evade. They usually end up with people with opposite beliefs bickering why their views are right, and why the others are wrong, and absolutely nothing is accomplished. Both sides leave believing exatly the same as when they entered, with none the wiser.

Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be an enormous degree of responses to political threads at EP. I should have known better than to bother with this particular thread at an emulation forum.

You're still young, mushindo. Learn some more respect. You've shown a decent amount with other posts.

Ziegfried Guest

I'm fairly sure you're getting the wrong idea here, glutto. I believe she was complimenting you on what you said, if not agreeing with it. But I must admit that I laughed at that picture.

Thanks

In Bowling For Columbine, when that guy says they chose him as a suspect only because he lives in that town, not to mention his bombmaking and drums of napalm. Hilarious.

Yeah I'll see it when it comes out here...

Thanks

Originally posted by Hangman
    I do plan to see this movie, but as mushindo said, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Is there a single aspect of American life that Micheal Moore actually likes?
    He loves the fuck out of capitalist bourgeois American, he just doesn't like the Bush Administration.

Thanks

Originally posted by glutto
    There isn't a smiley that could possibly represent my reaction in an appropriate manner to such a blatently insulting and arrogant response, so I'll drop an image instead.

It makes me wonder why I bother with these pointless discussions, especially since my response was in no way, shape, or form a verbal attack. There are a great number of people that need to attempt even the most basic of research before speaking about politics.

Discussions like these almost always end up in a flamewar, which was what my reply was attempting to evade. They usually end up with people with opposite beliefs bickering why their views are right, and why the others are wrong, and absolutely nothing is accomplished. Both sides leave believing exatly the same as when they entered, with none the wiser.

Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be an enormous degree of responses to political threads at EP. I should have known better than to bother with this particular thread at an emulation forum.

You're still young, mushindo. Learn some more respect. You've shown a decent amount with other posts.
    Is it just me, or is everyone taking everything I say the wrong way these days? Instead of making an assumption, why don't you ask me about what I meant to convey. I am sorry sir, I should have bowed down before your gracefulness and praised you as my almighty god. Oh, I am sorry, was that immature? Yeah, I guess I need to grow up and show some respect My clapping hands comment was for you pointing out the obvious. Alas, I guess I should just write everything in blatant terms. It seems people just can't connect the dots these days....

EDIT: Oh yeah, I put this in my signature for a reason, but people don't seem to notice or understand it. So I'll put it here:

Your postulation towards other people is often a cogitation of yourself.
    Enough said
    Last edited by mushindo; 30th-June-2004 at 14:59.