Thanks

stop hating its ment to be biased and im not even gonna click your link

if your such a bush fanboy go fly your ass to iraq

this is a very good movie and your not gonna fall asleep

kerry really isnt my ideal choice but im gonna go with him rather than bush

Thanks

Default *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

Originally posted by reagan80
    Moore's new movie is misleading in several ways............

1. Moore claims Bush personally gave the order to let the bin Laden family leave the US after 9/11 without any security screening or FBI/intelligence questioning. Actually, Richard Clarke(not a fan of Bush) is quoted to have said he gave the authorization for the bin Laden plane to leave and that the "buck stopped at him" NOT the President. Also, the bin Ladens were questioned and screened thoroughly by the Feds before they took off.

2. Moore claims Bush is in the "back pockets" of the Carlisle Group, but forgot to mention how he let Rumsfeld kill one of the Carlisle Group's potential cash cow projects...............the Crusader self-propelled artillery system. That's right, the Bush administration killed a Pentagon program that would result in the loss of millions if not billions of dollars in defense contracts. (I wonder if the recently axed Commanche gunship is affiliated with the Carlisle Group. Could someone confirm?)

3. Moore shows Bush golfing while supposedly talking about al Qaeda and taking the matter too lightly for a Commander-in-Chief(Think about the part when Bush is finished commenting and says "Now, watch this drive."). Actually, Bush was talking about the Palestinian suicide bombers during his golf trip. If people in the audience knew that fact, they wouldn't have gotten the impression that Bush was a total jackass that didn't take the War on Terrorism seriously.

4. Moore claims the war in Afghanistan was really for an American pipeline. If I weren't cringing at the idiocy of this statement so much, I would be laughing my ass off. Well, Mr. Moore, show me the building contracts for this currently non-existent pipeline. We've been in Afghanistan for three years and I haven't heard anything about the construction of a pipeline. Surely, there would be some progress after all this time.

5. Moore is in front of the Capitol asking Congressmen whether their family has members serving in Iraq. Moore edited one of his encounters. Michael Moore cut the remarks of Rep. Mark Kennedy in which he states he does have a nephew in Afghanistan, and agrees that he would pass out recruitment brochures. Instead, Moore cut the scene so that it looks like Kennedy is speechless, shocked, and intimidated.

6. Moore edits a scene to make it look like our soldiers in Iraq are cheerful and willing baby-killers. Thank you, Mr. Moore. I heard Hezbollah wants to distribute your movie now.

7. The Iraq war is still just a war for oil. Despite handing sovereignty to the interim Iraqi government, Moore is still clinging to that lie as well. I guess he didn't hear about the scheduled Iraqi democratic elections next year either. I guess he didn't hear about all of the billions of tax dollars we're losing to fund the war effort. Tell me, Mr. Moore, how is Bush making money off this and why would he do it if he was going to possibly lose re-election? I thought the Iraqis now have control of the oil revenues after the handover and that they didn't have to pay us back for our billions in grant money?

Finally, this isn't in the movie, but Michael Moore is quoted to have said that he doesn't want the UN and NATO to help secure Iraq and help keep peace in the fledgling democracy because he wants our troops to bleed until God or the Iraqi people forgive us. According to Christopher Hitchins, he was also unsure about bin Laden's guilt himself...............

About that scene with Bush getting the news of the second attack at the elementary school...................

This is Hitchens' link if you want to see other Moore lies.............http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/

If Michael Moore could get away with it, he would have said Osama bin Laden is George W. Bush's brother-in-law...............
    I love you. At first when I saw this movie, I thought bush was *MAYBE* a lost cause, and all of conservatisism was a crock. Now, I WANT TO SET LIBERALS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! THEY MUST PAY FOR BEING SUCH LYING BASTARDS!

PS. Akerie, why do I get the idea that you froth at the mouth when thinking of George Bush, and get a hard-on when you think of Michael Moore?
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Originally posted by Ultimate X
    stop hating its ment to be biased and im not even gonna click your link

if your such a bush fanboy go fly your ass to iraq

this is a very good movie and your not gonna fall asleep

kerry really isnt my ideal choice but im gonna go with him rather than bush
    He never said he praised Bush now did he? He could just not like Moore, or maybe he just wants shut the Moore fans up, so that they don't think their idol is all and a sack of shit, or should I say lard.

Sig above thanks to crusher