Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop being such haters already.

Ziegfried Guest

Default Stop being such haters already.

Sorry about making a whole new thread, I just feel like everyone else is overdoing it already, so...

Right. It's obvious, I think, that at least a few people think quite lowly of Ruby Eilon. This is stupid. The train of thought you (meaning those who have expressed dislike for her) have presented so far is this; "she said she's a catgirl. This can only mean that she's a lying attention whore, and she must be destroyed". What the fugg is that? I give you people far better reasons to hate me, but how many of you have ever posted "that thread by Skinner8 is the stupidest thing on the internet"?
    Seriously. When did she insult you out of the blue? When did she tell you she's better than you? When did she do anything wrong besides, what was it, write some posts using coloured text and claim she's bisexual etc.?
    Yeah, you're right, they were big claims. But if you think that's a good reason to even dislike her a little, you're a fucking idiot.

That is all.

Thanks

I think some people are annoyed because of the amount of pointless threads she's made. I know this is a message board, and I know it is in Free for All, but some of those topics were just absurd.

Thanks

I agree with you their but it is no reason of any to hate someone and critisize them. That is just rediculous and not needed
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

I don't think anyone really hates her, but they are rather annoyed with her, her posts, her past threads and that fact she needed to prove herself for what she was (if she truly is what she says) simply made alot of us scoff in disbelief that she would post such rubbish.

Most of us were toning down our "hatred" for her anyways, just brining back up isn't going to help the situation.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ziegfried Guest

Originally posted by Schutzstaffel
    I don't think anyone really hates her, but they are rather annoyed with her, her posts, her past threads and that fact she needed to prove herself for what she was (if she truly is what she says) simply made alot of us scoff in disbelief that she would post such rubbish.

Most of us were toning down our "hatred" for her anyways, just brining back up isn't going to help the situation.
    Originally posted by Skinner8
    The train of thought you (meaning those who have expressed dislike for her) have presented so far is this; "she said she's a catgirl. This can only mean that she's a lying attention whore, and she must be destroyed". What the fugg is that? I give you people far better reasons to hate me, but how many of you have ever posted "that thread by Skinner8 is the stupidest thing on the internet"?
    Seriously. When did she insult you out of the blue? When did she tell you she's better than you? When did she do anything wrong besides, what was it, write some posts using coloured text and claim she's bisexual etc.?
    Yeah, you're right, they were big claims. But if you think that's a good reason to even dislike her a little, you're a fucking idiot.

That is all.

Thanks

Bitches are great.

Thanks

Hahahaha, why yes, yes they certainly are. But no more posts like this for now please Gospel unless they have meaning to it
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

well yes i've been toning down my annoyance with her... but yes it was the pointles threads that sparked the rage
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

i agree with skinner8 big time here. unless somebody does something truly nasty that could cause severe damage to the forums, i don't think that people should hate other members.

Thanks

I feel wanted now. <3

Thanks

Jezus Christ. I thought a whole lot better of this community before this thread showed up. Why the fuck would you be so fucking rude?! So Ruby has said a couple of things? Big fucking deal!
    Orginally posted by Skinner8
    ...some posts using coloured text and claim she's bisexual etc.?...
    Thats the core of it right there. Coloured text and Bi Sexuality. Well, fuck, you might as well flame the rest of the boards as well, cause ill be they have either used a different colour text, or are Bi Sexual.

Rather long winded way of saying it, but to all those people who have flamed Ruby Eilon, grow the fuck up, get some balls, and maybe you to could have a girlfriend as hot as Ruby. If you don't want to, then fuck off. We don't need people who are going to flame someone for what could be a little mistake.

Thanks

LOL SniperWolf LOL

Thanks

Wow. I personally haven't or posted in anyone of Ruby's threads. I have no contempt for her, nor do I have any love for her. I can be considered neutral in this matter. But I do say that just because you are annoyed by her, does not mean that you can just flame and bash her. So what she's used different colored text in her posts, look at the post right before this one. Are you going to flame him for it? He has far more useless posts than her, because he has far more posts than her. get real. Stop being haters, man.

Ziegfried Guest

...And so, the haters lose, and the day is saved. Thanks for watching, have a nice day.

Thanks

these bullshit threads brighten my day everytime