Thread: why why why why does this always happen to me????

professional joyryder Guest

why why why why does this always happen to me????

i spent 2 hours downloading madden nfl 2001 from mirc, and guess what, it didnt work on any of the emulators i've downloaded...i call this situation..."SODS LAW". does anyone know an emulator that will work, i've tried ultrahle, nemu, sunset, and pj64. There must be one out there somewhere.

Pj64 nearly works, it says "press start" so i do, and it emulates the music but just stays on the same screen reading "press start".

pls, someone tell me if i am the only one that this happens to, coz if i am, i may go and commit suicide.

Thanks

look, if you have 10 n64 roms, you could be in situation to use 3 different emus, because it could happen that one emu just can't run all of your games right. so don't kill yourself, ok? . if you want to play that game so badly, use True Reality, that game is in his compability list.
    Intel is up, AMD eats shit

professional joyryder Guest
    True reality dont work its just a screen with fuzzy colours cumin up, however this cld be becoz i downloaded the 2.88 version which came out in 2000, so if you have the version that it does work on is there any chance u could send me it :p ... please?? :p

my email: [email protected]

:p :p :p

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Try http://www.zophar.net for all your emu needs. Maybe they have an emu you dont, or at the very least an updated INI file or plug-ins for the ones you do own. Hope that helps.

vickrumtheking Guest

professional joyryder
    i think u should stop trying while u still have two eyes left and while u are still sane. Because this has happend to me before with majoras mask and no matter wat u try once the rom starts being bitchy it just wouldn't work unless u buy the latest up to date computer. Cos even after weeks of trying u'll still be at square one.
    Anyway i think u should try arcade capcom romms they are much more reliable, and u can get games like xmen vs street fighter from this site:
    http://www.mame.dk/gameinfo/xmvsf/