Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Game To Movie

Thanks

Default Video Game To Movie

Back a while ago when Silent Hill was first released , a movie was supposedly going to be made like a year after release, havent seen it and never happened to my knowledge
    Another game that was supposed to be a movie was Vigilante 8 , again it hasnt been made.
    Anyone know of any movies that will be based on games that are supposedly being made or will be ?

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

A Silent Hill movie is on the way. As is a Project Zero movie, a Metroid movie and a Devil May Cry movie. Heaven.

Thanks

Guess which movie I'm looking forward to!

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh I wonder... PZ?

Thanks

Originally posted by crusher
    Oh I wonder... PZ?

Thanks

what's project zero? and i'm waiting for the silent hill movie more than any of the others. [idiot] hey maybe there'll be a matrix movie based on the game!![/idiot] i have the feeling that the metroid movie is gonna be super gay. and i actually hope they don't fuck it up.

Thanks

One thing is for sure the games to movies are a lot better than movies to games. Almost all games based off movies suck. I still had to buy some though like Yugioh and digimon games when they came out. Some are ok if your a fan of the movie or show.
    To appreciate heaven well, you must first experience hell.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by badger
    what's project zero? and i'm waiting for the silent hill movie more than any of the others. [idiot] hey maybe there'll be a matrix movie based on the game!![/idiot] i have the feeling that the metroid movie is gonna be super gay. and i actually hope they don't fuck it up.
    Project Zero = Fatal Frame in US.

Thanks

ok yeah so that's gonna be good then. as long as it doesn't deviate from everything that that game is. and that game's mantra? huge memory card files!

This place is even stinker than the dog's shit
    Thanks

i cant wait to see project zero... but is it a jp movie??
    "Overconfidence will be your destruction... remember that!" -Nel

Thanks

Alone in the Darks big screen debut is coming shortly I do believe. As is the new Resident Evil film too
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

yeah i wonder how alone int he dark is gonna come out. if ro one have never really played the game too deeply, but i still like a good scare, or at least a good attempt at one.

Thanks

ya they were filming a bunch of the movie in toronto for re2, but that was like last year ... i think re2 has been in the making for too long now, but it may be well worth the wait
    ya alone in the dark was pretty good game, that should make for a really good movie.

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

Um isn't Aliean vs. Predator a VG movie because thats the one i want to see.

In the Metriod movie all they have to do is get an awesomely hot woman to play the role and it will make mega bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Sad but true. I hope that they put to use the Metroid saga to good use. A Castlevania movie... Van Helsing is not the same as Castlevania.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.