Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is your all time favortie game

Thanks

Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII or Metal Gear Solid/Twin Snakes. I can't choose. It's impossible.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, Deus Ex is my personal favourite. Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, Chrono Trigger and Donkey Kong Country 2 come close, but Deus Ex was the first game for ages that sucked me in and kept me playing non-stop right up until the end. Terrific game, with a brilliant story. Some of the animations are a bit cack, but you can't have everything.

Thanks

Disgaea : Hour of Darkness

Thanks

Originally posted by Cosmic
    Well, Deus Ex is my personal favourite. Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, Chrono Trigger and Donkey Kong Country 2 come close, but Deus Ex was the first game for ages that sucked me in and kept me playing non-stop right up until the end. Terrific game, with a brilliant story. Some of the animations are a bit cack, but you can't have everything.
    I can't recall how many times I played Deus Ex. I tried all sorts of combinations of weaponry, play style, augmentation... it was so well put together, a shame the sequel wasn't up to the task :/
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

Originally posted by Slim
    And Super Mario World. If anyone chooses something else, they are bad. *Slim predicts he and Hangman are the only good here...
    *Slim predicted correctly.

Super Mario World was the first proper piece of videogaming I owned, and to this day I can still replay the whole damn game from start to finish, without getting bored, and finding it just as fun.

Along with that, I'd have to say Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country, Banjo-Kaooie, Mario Kart 64, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario 64 and GoldenEye are beautiful slices of gaming pie too.

Shit, now I really feel the need to go play GoldenEye....
    Last edited by Hangman; 25th-June-2004 at 18:02.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

For pure nostalgia value, I'm going to go with Final Fantasy VII. Simply because it was the first game that really made me think 'wow, games can tell a story that's just as deep and intriguing as that of a good movie'. I also played it when I was getting bullied and needed grade A escapism, go figure.

Emotional value aside, Xenogears is possibly my favourite. That or Chrono Trigger.

Currently Believed to be in the Grand Bahamas
    Thanks

chrono trigger definately, and then comes chrono cross :-D

<font style="filter:glow(color=#ff0000, strength=3);height=1px">
    If the enemy is in sight, so are you.</font>

Ziegfried Guest

Planescape: Torment for PC is easily not only my favourite game, but also the best game there is for any system. This is obvious fact.