Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: EuroCup!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

What?! Where is your patriotic sentiment crusher? Larsson, Ljumberg, Ibrahimovic... Sweden has some good players too. Ha, I'll send Kojima an email asking him to make a football game and you'll start to have interest in it

Anyway I'm glad to see Spain started ok this time, let's see if they can continue this way....
    It's not going to be easy for Portugal to qualify with that result and defending that bad... and no, Cristiano Ronaldo is not Ronaldo the brazilian player... too many Ronaldos

And today, the match of the matches, France vs. England! This could be perfectly the final, it's a can't miss!

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Cookie Monster
    What?! Where is your patriotic sentiment crusher? Larsson, Ljumberg, Ibrahimovic... Sweden has some good players too. Ha, I'll send Kojima an email asking him to make a football game and you'll start to have interest in it
    I'm no patriot. Sweden can rot for all I care (OMFG METAL GEAR SOLID 2!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 ). So eh, yeah.

And yeah I suppose I would be intrested...

Thanks

England got owned.

Thanks

Fucking Zidane!...

Thanks

Gargh!!! Game time should be changed to 80minutes, then England would be unstoppable!!
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, then Man Utd. wouldnt have won the Champions League some years ago
    Zidane is superb, but yeah, France had too much luck, they didnt deserve that result playing with 2 defensive midfields all the match, Santini should be shooted for that.
    Anyway, compared with Italy, France and the other favorites to win the whole thing, England has been the best of all so far

Thanks

Originally posted by Cookie Monster
    Haha, then Man Utd. wouldnt have won the Champions League some years ago
    Pffft, like I care about Man Utd. Seriously I hardly bother following club football (my home team is Leicester, which is probably why). As soon as an international tournament comes along though, it's six-foot English flags hanging out the window and huge boosts of nationalistic pride and hope
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Well Germany-Netherlands finished with a draw, I wanted the dutch to win, but at least it was a good match.... and tomorrow, Spain!! .... I need a BIG flag too
    Btw Sweden was impressive yesterday

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry for using this thread to express my anger. But this damn football is driving me crazy! Right now, late at night, they are sending a freckin repeat of some darnable match from EARLIER TODAY!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!111111

*explodes*

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

I watched the holand versus germany game, it was entertaining
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks
    EP Points

OMG, I've just finished watching the Netherlands - Czech Rep. match and I cant express with words how good was the match, a true ode to the offensive game
    The dutch team started scoring 2 goals, but then the czech manager decided to replace defenders with offensive players and it was min 30 or so when he started to make the changes! they ended playing with 7-8 offensive players and scoring 3 nice goals to finally win the game
    Utterly impressive, it will be a match to remember for all the football lovers. Now I see it clear, the Czech Rep. deserves to win this Euro .... I wish Spain could play that way
    If any of you have the opportunity to see it, plz dont miss it, you won't regret it!

Thanks

Believe me , Germany has a team that just can't win from the Czech Rep .
    The Czech Rep just have to play even or win from germany and then Holland need to win the game Wednesday and then Holland is second in the pool.

I just can't stand why the coach changed robben for bosvelt... robben was very good in the game and the only good danger for Holland.
    I have hope that we are going to the next rounds
    meh

Thanks

I personally hope that England or Italy will win but it seems Italy will lose this time...damn Totti...

They are hot, aren't they??

Thanks

I agree you djnickname with the Arjan Robben thingy but I also can't understand why van Nistelrooij couldn't score at all he had a great amount of chances it should have been 5-3 or something.

Thanks

Originally posted by Chaos
    I agree you djnickname with the Arjan Robben thingy but I also can't understand why van Nistelrooij couldn't score at all he had a great amount of chances it should have been 5-3 or something.
    same here