Thread: Help Iso back up problem

Thanks

Default Help Iso back up problem

Ok im having a lil problem My cd drive wont play my iso that i backed up on a disk i dont know if this is the right place for thsi but My problem is i have bruned all these isos's on back up disk and when i put them in my cd drive they just dont work. And i tryed difrent disk and still nothin i mean i just used nero clicked cd iso or whatever draged the files over there and began to burn it but now when i put them in my cd drive it just scans a lil while then nothing happened and when i click cd drive it says plz insert cd or something when i have a cd in there. So im obviuosly pisseed off that all these isos i have backd up dont work now what can i do again if this is in the wrong area plz move it.

Thanks

You burned the CD as an data-disc, or did you burn directly from an ISO-file...?

Thanks

i think i burned it as data like a back up disk. i

Thanks

ok i had the paticualr iso in a folder for example one was Megaman legends i had it in a folder and i use nero and clciked and dragged it to it and it showed the amount of mb it contained and i did burn and then it burned it successfully but when i try to put it in the cd drive it just spins then stops and its done

Thanks

Perhaps that is the problem? I'm not familiar with Nero, but try finding an option that enables you to "Burn from Image" or something, that might help.

Thanks

Yeah but my only problem is im out of disk and im a lil pissed off that all of these iso's i cant open or play which means i will have to end up dling THEM ALL OVER AGIAN using Torrent

But anyway thanks for your help man

Thanks

OMFG can things get any worse now when i put the damn cds in there my damn Cd drive dissapeared just gone this has happened on more than once occaion when i put these disk in i guess its time for some serious torrent dling

Thanks
    EP Points

No, you burned them wrong. Just buy some more CDs. Drag an ISO to your desktop, then open up nero with a blank cd in the drive. Find the option Burn Image or Disk Image or something along those lines, different for different versions. Then select the ISO when a window pops up, then burn, and play