Thread: My Stoooopid Computer Is At It Again!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default My Stoooopid Computer Is At It Again!

This time, and it started a few days ago, minimizes whenever I put up a game at full screen. It's pissssssssssssing me off! Sometimes it just exits out, and my unsaved games are gone. It minimizes at random; sometimes 10 minutes later, sometimes a minute later. Any solutions? Thanks guys!

Thanks
    EP Points

format c: /Y
    cd d:\wininst
    setup.exe
    ;)

Thanks

I'm confused, where do I do this?

Oh, and additional information, I run XP Pro.

Ace Guest

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    I'm confused, where do I do this?

Oh, and additional information, I run XP Pro.
    Ehm, don't do that that basically formats your computer...

And are these problems with just one specific game or all?

Thanks

All of the one's I tried. I was playing Zoo Tycoon, and it minimizes, but this one is dangerious, because sometimes it won't minimize all the way, causing the game to hang. My sister has been playing ZSNESW emulator, and it does it too. On my PJ64 emulator it does it too. It's ticking me off pretty bad when it does. It never happend before untill like, I think on last Sunday. I'm still trying to think of what I did between those times...

Ace Guest

Have you overclocked any of your hardware? Or installed / upgraded some software since the last time everything worked fine? Could always try to reinstall DirectX, and your grafics drivers.

Thanks

I can't think of anything I did wrong as of now. hmmm, nope, haven't installed anything in between. The only thing that's always installing is Windows Update, that's updating every once in awhile. I don't even know if it's good to update that much. And if I need to, how do I reinstall DirectX, or my graphics driver? Thanks!