Thread: Mozolla Firefox 0,8 = netscape 7,1

Thanks

Question Mozolla Firefox 0,8 = netscape 7,1

They are just the same, do the same, are the same thing, they only look diffrent.
    They even have the same bugs
    example(this really does happen): If you go 2 emuparadise roms PSX you have 2 vote even if you have voted you can't go further. (this doesn't bother me, cause I just use IE )
    But, who copied who????

Ace Guest

Thanks
    EP Points

Ace = Mozilla lover.

Thanks

i really don't use mozilla anymore. i started using it, then i couldn't get bt's to work so i stopped. now i'm back to crazy browser. my first alternative browser.

Thanks

I can get BT's to work just fine. Just set your browser up so that it'll open the files up with your BT client after they're downloaded.

The vote links problem with Mozilla sucks, though.

Thanks

i've seen that as well. but i just can't be arsed to set that up. i don't know.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, those vote links don't work because of Mozilla's extra "security features". Same goes for a lot of other stuff on other sites too. But that's okay, I think Mozilla is the best browser out there at the moment. Most efficient at least.

Ace Guest

Originally posted by MasJ
    Ace = Mozilla lover.
    I just know what 0wnz and what doesn't .

Originally posted by twelve
    i really don't use mozilla anymore. i started using it, then i couldn't get bt's to work so i stopped. now i'm back to crazy browser. my first alternative browser.
    Bittorent works just fine for me, click a link and ABC / Azueres opens it for me.

Originally posted by MasJ
    Yeah, those vote links don't work because of Mozilla's extra "security features". Same goes for a lot of other stuff on other sites too. But that's okay, I think Mozilla is the best browser out there at the moment. Most efficient at least.
    Hey, atleast mozilla has security set to decent settings from the very beginning . Can always lower it when you need something. But what votes might you be talking about? Haven't seen any vote that doesn't work yet.
    Last edited by Ace; 3rd-June-2004 at 17:03.