Thread: FF7 Corrupt ISO?

Thanks

Default FF7 Corrupt ISO?

Hi,

The game would not continue at the part where the navymen are launching the cannon to use against "weapon." I also use CDmage and found out it has a corrupted sector (sector 302,806). However, it's in the low severity. I tried reparing it, but it can't fix it. I was able to rebuild though. After I rebuild the sector, I still get the same problem.

Im using ePSXe and running the game through an ISO.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks and any help is apperciated.
    -Justin
    -Justin

Thanks

Default Re: FF7 Corrupt ISO?

Uh man, it looks like yopu'll have to redownload... Or ask anyone to go through that place for you (give em your save files ) and then they post the saves back to you...

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Yea, I might ask someone in the forum if they can help me there. By the way, how I figure out which state is in the 'sstates' folder? I see files named SLUS.012.xx.0xx.

Thanks again!

-Justin
    -Justin