Thread: Whats a easy program to use for ftp

Thanks

Default Whats a easy program to use for ftp

Hi i wanna make an ftp because alot of requests i have gotten want me to share through that. , even a in depth tutorial would be good, i have no real experience with ftp or any of that.
    Im using Windows XP Home, on a lynksis router and have a good dsl connection. (dynamic ip)
    I tried making an ftp with 3CServer , it says the ftp is running i set the download/upload directory, made the file network sharing through the folder properties. I tried to access my ftp through internet explorer ftp://69.***.***.*** but no luck it gave me an error saying
    error occcured yada yada
    200: Type set to A
    202: Command PASV not implemented
    In the 3Cserver setting i allowed it for anonymous users etc.
    If anyone has experience with this program or knows a REALLY easy ftp program without a trial could you please tell me. Thanx alot

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

use GuildFTP...ummm click here

Thanks

GuildFTP was really hard for me but in about 10 minutes I had one up with serv-u. Spung uses that too. It's not free but I'm sure you could find somewhere...

Thanks

Thanx alot guys

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

Originally posted by I am a fool
    GuildFTP was really hard for me but in about 10 minutes I had one up with serv-u. Spung uses that too. It's not free but I'm sure you could find somewhere...
    Serv-u ftp is free i think but the enterprise edition isn't. The demo starts out as enterprise one and goes to free version I think.
    [

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by I am a fool
    I use ServU. It is probably the best out there (IMHO). For the general public to be able to connect, you need a DNS Redirect service. I use DNS4me for this.

Thanks

i use Serv-U too it is the easiest one and a god one too.

Thanks

Im using smart ftp, do you guys think its any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.