Thread: new to emuparadise question about sega cd

morlock Guest

Default new to emuparadise question about sega cd

Howdy all

I'm new to emuparadise and not sure what to do with the file i get for sega cd games

I've checked around on the site for a guide on what to do with the files after i get them and also on the board but couldn't find what i was looking for (pretty sure i checked everywhere but might have missed something)

when i download the file for say popfulmail or sonic cd it comes to me as type: file

I have tried renaming the file to .iso but the game wont load in gens

the file looks like this when i get it : segacd-sonic-i

am i supposed to use winrar on the file?
    or am i just supposed to rename the file? if so what should i rename it too?

I am just planning on using the games from harddrive so just need to know what to do it for that

I use gens version 2.11

I have gotten a game from another site and followed their directions and did the bios and all of that so i know i have gens configured right
    also i have tried the game with perfectsynchro on and off

any help on this or a link to where i can get the info in case i missed it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Morlock

Thanks
    EP Points

Try Winrar - what have you got to lose I've a feeling that's the issue though.

morlock Guest

doh!

I had tried doing things with the file in winrar before but for some reason couldnt get it to work

but i'm pretty new to winrar and was pretty tired so i went and tried it again and the files work fine now

so Heh sorry about the posting but thanks for the reply

Morlock