Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sad day at my school

im nowhere, but at the same time im everywhere. I am but an enigma in this world
    Thanks

Default A sad day at my school

yesterday it seems that a 6th grader that went to my school was supposedly beaten to death by his dad. His sister or brother was also beaten by their dad. The thing is i passed him in the hall a couple of times and he never seemed like the one to die right now. He jus didn't look like his parents would do that to him. Well i hope his dad goes to jail for it.

Thanx a lot to DSerge for this sig.

Thanks

omg thats terrible

Thanks

This reminds me of a flash video that I saw. It is called "Til Death Do We Part" only the video ends with the dad getting killed by his son with a baseball bat. I cant stand it when things go like this. I remember when somebody died at my school because of a car crash. The entire school was greiving, even if they didnt know the kid.

im nowhere, but at the same time im everywhere. I am but an enigma in this world
    Thanks

yea some ppl were cryin at school. mainly 6th graders. but it may have only been 6th graders.

Thanx a lot to DSerge for this sig.

Thanks
    EP Points

Um thats not good
    my dad used to hurt me when i was little that wasnt good

Thanks

Hmm... Sad it is... Especially for those around the kid... Ah, well...

Thanks

That's pretty sad. I've known people with abusive parents...fucked up situations.

Thanks

That's so sad, sorry. They should really really kill the bastard. That's the worst thing about death, it always makes you regret not having done things and makes you feel like you haven't lived enough. I had the most awful month in March with people around me just dropping dead like there was an epidemic or something, and since then I have been terrified of dying or losing anyone close to me

Thanks

that is truly fucked up. not just because the kid died, but because the parent would be doing that stupid shit to his kid. my mom used to beat me with all types of foreign objects, but i always deserved it, and she always knew when to stop. there was never a moment when either of us thought she was putting me in more pain than i could handle. this story is fucking ridiculous. sad. i hope they lock that sick bastard up for the rest of his fucked up life.

Thanks
    EP Points

People like that should not be parents. That is just sad. I have had close friends that have died in car accidents. I know how you are feeling right now. It is really tough. I hope that the judicial system gets this father for this cruel act he has done. I hate it when they have these juries that will let almost anyone get away with a crime because of insanity or emotional distress.

Thanks

in these situations, i believe that the best punishment is "An eye for an eye"

Kill the dirty low down son of a bitch, the fucker deserves all the pain he gets. Do it slowly, so he knows how his kid felt as he beat him. Brutal punishment is good for behaviour (a wooden spoon across the backside) but ya gotta know when to stop...

Uncle Evil Guest

thats not realy anything new to hear about here i mean yah it sux but i hear about that stuff so much i dont realy care anymore

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My teacher died a couple of months ago.

Thanks

a kid in another gr.7 class died of pnemonia... we had memorial for him
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Originally posted by Winged 2.0
    This reminds me of a flash video that I saw. It is called "Til Death Do We Part" only the video ends with the dad getting killed by his son with a baseball bat. I cant stand it when things go like this. I remember when somebody died at my school because of a car crash. The entire school was greiving, even if they didnt know the kid.
    I've seen that flash too, really shook me up, you dont happen to have the link to it somewhere? A guy who went in 7th grade in my school got hit by a bus a week ago, he's in coma now.

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>