Thread: Rise of Nationsssss. Nich.

Thanks

Default Rise of Nationsssss. Nich.

I need other players, and I need them soon. I'm a n00b at it, having got it about 3 days ago, and I want to discuss it's awesomeness with a whole range of people.
    I've been plaing Russians, but I don't think they suit my startegy. I usually like to wait until the last age, then own. With missles. Or, alternatively, to strike quickly. Anyone know what races play to these strengths?

Thanks

I would think the Russians would be good at striking quickly... but I have found out that the Germans are awesome in the later ages... unfortunate it is that the campaign ends 3 turns after you reach that age...

As to other races... I've only played as 2 of them - Germans and Turks, neither of which really fit your strategy.

...now I feel like playing that again... it's been a while...

EDIT: Nooo! My CD is ruined!
    Last edited by Domingo; 23rd-May-2004 at 07:11.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

I play as the Mongols. They are good for a quick strike, but im not sure what would suit you...what about one of those Asian Civilisations? Japs or the Chinese? I think they have some pretty good shit near the end.

Thanks

Well, so far, the Russians are pretty good. But I'm don't even play their strengths. I'm not even sure what attrition is :\
    The Jap or Koreans, maybe. I'll check it out. Thanks, Bad Neighbour.

Thanks

No problem, any time...

Thanks

Originally posted by Workers, Unite!
    Well, so far, the Russians are pretty good. But I'm don't even play their strengths. I'm not even sure what attrition is :\
    Build a defense tower and upgrade attrition damage. This way, any enemy unit within your territory that isn't near a supply wagon will slowly lose health... the Russians - if they upgrade attrition enough - are really difficult to beat.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."