Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hoiw do you tell a bunch of Gangsta's that their music is TO LOUD!

Thanks

I feel the same as DelBoy, sounds a little too movie-like to me. If they waved a gun in your face, why didn't they pop a cap in you right there? They would've easily gotten away with it. No offense m8, but I think your story is a load of bollocks.
    [/Clive]
    Last edited by Soeru; 12th-May-2004 at 20:29.

Thanks

I'd call the cops again. But, I thought u were joking, and waited for ur punchline in the end of ur paragraph. didn't happen though.

Uncle Evil Guest

they waved a gun in his face to freak him out trust me like i said this stuff happens a lot in my neighborhood

Thanks

Bloods, thugs or gangsters.. I stand by my original statement: Gas them.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Move to the "Good" side of town, if not another city to avoid crap like this. In my city the North side is the bad side, and South is good, and I live in the South. Gradually crime is travelling this way, with all the mexicans turning to crime for money, yet not wanting to live in the area they created, but we'll be out of here by the time they arrive.
    The best way to "treat" the thugs is to create a rift between them and another gang. They will eventually shoot eachother and both will lower in numbers, resulting in a better world for all of us.
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 13th-May-2004 at 03:15.

Thanks

Which city is that KnightofNachos? As for the whole gangster thing, that sucks for you, I really can't think of any advice that will help you out now.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks

dogg iff they were the real shit they wouldve shot u then and there instead of freakin u out

but if they did do that then that means that most probably they wont do shit if they didnt then

worst case scenario they want u to crap your pants for a while then get u

best thing to do if 1st witness protection, 2nd get that cop demoted

what the hell kinda car was worth all this crap anyway
    Last edited by Ultimate X; 13th-May-2004 at 05:02.

Thanks

I lived out in the low-crime area for a while, it was boring, shit, and full of rich whities. The crime area is cool, just keep to yourself and no one bothers you.

Thanks

gangsters have all been pussies since 96. you really don't anything to do except worry about these homo-ass threats. trust me. i live in the high crime urban areas of northeast US. shit my hometown was the murder capital of the world for one year. but that was all stupid shit. trust me. you really don't have anything to worry about. they know where you live right? why haven't they done shit, yet? they won't. they're fake. believe in it. bloods, crips, latin kings. all bullshit now. they only beef with each other. you have nothing to worry about. believe it.

Thanks

Originally posted by Hip-Hop
    believe it.
    I do I do!!!!
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->