Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoiw do you tell a bunch of Gangsta's that their music is TO LOUD!

DJHavoc Guest

Default Hoiw do you tell a bunch of Gangsta's that their music is TO LOUD!

Okay, it's been going on for 13 hrs straight and still no stop. Last night a bunch of kids (im guessing 16-21 years old) walked into an apartment 7 doors down and started blasting music. Their must be 20-40 people in a 5 room apartment (that includes kitchen/dining room and living room then three bedrooms, its just like my pad.)

I can hear it like the boom-box is in my ear, and its been going on for 13+ hours. I HAVEN'T SLEPT, this has GOT TO STOP DAMNIT! NOT IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD, NOT WHILE I NEED TO SLEEP!

How on earth am I supposed to tell these kids to stop? If I call the cops I'm sure one of these punks is gonna smash meh car to hell. They all wear red...

Thanks

Hmm, you can only blast your own music back in retaliation?!

Or plan a secret mission to sabotage their stereo when they're gone....

Thanks

Suicide is your only option.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks

Take a shot gun, go down stairs, knock on their door and shoot their stereo.

Or just call the cops, then get out of town for a while. If you're worried about your car.

DJHavoc Guest

Originally posted by LUEser
    Suicide is your only option.
    Dispite what Megami said, this is the best advice so far...

Thanks
    EP Points

how will they know its you calling the cops??

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

good reply i was thinking the same thing if you call unless you run up to one of em and say howd you like them cops, no one is going to know you did it. as for the car for something that big theres almost no way to protect it. :\

Thanks
    EP Points

and please call them before thinking of suicide

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

DJHavoc Guest

16+ HOURS!!!!!!! GODDAMNIT!!!!!!! They've listened to the same shit over-and-over again! Doesn't anyone ever get tired of this?

Originally posted by Norgus
    how will they know its you calling the cops??
    The cops will knock on my door and ask if I called. And they'll tell the gangsta's they got a call about a disturbance.

Plus the dude who owns the apartment knows I'm the only one in the neighborhood with the balls to call the cops, or knock on the door. Everyone else is either old, not-man enough, or just think its my job (I kinda help set-up our security system) so I guess thats what happens when your the only guy in the neighborhood who has a gun (4 of them actually, 2 shotguns, a pistol, and my roomate Jim has an M4 carbine, bought before the ban on automatic weapons).

So in otherwords, I'm the only guy who stands a rat-ass chance if I call the cops. But its the freaking bloods, they always find out.

and please call them before thinking of suicide
    Okay, I'll call the cops, but suicide is next on the list. If my car is trashed tommorrow or if my apartments been ransacked, your the first guy I'm coming after
    Last edited by DJHavoc; 11th-May-2004 at 17:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

ask politely after knocking at the door, whilst wielding a shotgun then

sorry.. not so usefull...

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Thanks

What if you just start listening to loud ganstah music and then you except thge music and then start to like the music.
    _______________________________ ____________________

DJHavoc Guest

ask politely after knocking at the door, whilst wielding a shotgun then

sorry.. not so usefull...
    Cops have been called, so I expect some results here in awhile. It's a gang issue so they might take awhile.

And I'm hold a gun thank you.

Thanks

Default Re: Hoiw do you tell a bunch of Gangsta's that their music is TO LOUD!

Originally posted by DJHavoc
    Okay, it's been going on for 13 hrs straight and still no stop. Last night a bunch of kids (im guessing 16-21 years old) walked into an apartment 7 doors down and started blasting music. Their must be 20-40 people in a 5 room apartment (that includes kitchen/dining room and living room then three bedrooms, its just like my pad.)

I can hear it like the boom-box is in my ear, and its been going on for 13+ hours. I HAVEN'T SLEPT, this has GOT TO STOP DAMNIT! NOT IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD, NOT WHILE I NEED TO SLEEP!

How on earth am I supposed to tell these kids to stop? If I call the cops I'm sure one of these punks is gonna smash meh car to hell. They all wear red...
    A police call will do it. Make sure that you tell them when they come on by that they don't put on their lights so it won't warn them. We had this problem not too long ago. Disturbing the peace with such noise pollution is illegal.

Thanks
    EP Points

People who disturb the peace in such a manner deserve a kicking of the highest order. Complete and utter retards with no regard for anyone.

Thanks

How are they gonna know that you are the one that called the cops?

Above sig cortesy of Soldier

Above sig courtesy of Bad neighbor

Check out Gamerz Base.
    www.gamerzbase.cjb.net

Join in the forums too!