Thread: Rise of Nations Not working on onboard card.

Thanks

Default Rise of Nations Not working on onboard card.

Okay, my cousin is freaking me out. I just gave him my copy of Rise of Nations and he is not able to play that game on his stupid celeron 1.3 ghz onboard 24 bit video card PC.

The game gets installed but when you actually try to play it, after the beginning movies, the game just exits and says "Your video card is not compatible with Rise of Nations".

My cousin is just 5-6 years old and he just won't understand all this and is literally annoying me every now and then.

Is there any way I can fool the game "Rise of Nations" by using a glide wraper or an OpenGL wrapper or something like that. Just like we have glide wrapper for the N64.

Just wanna know if there is any way to play that game on an onboard 24-bit video card (810E) with Celeron 1.3 ghz onboard and 128 MB ram.

Any help in this regards will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in Advance.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Uncle Evil Guest

actualy i would just update the Vcard drivers cuase i have the same onboard as that and I managed to run Savage and Generals fairly well just by updating

Thanks

Originally posted by uncle evil
    actualy i would just update the Vcard drivers cuase i have the same onboard as that and I managed to run Savage and Generals fairly well just by updating
    Its worth giving a try. By the way, can you provide a link or something so that I can update the video card drivers.

Thanx in Advance.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Uncle Evil Guest

just go to intel.com and look it up also i found a prog on intel that you can get with your drivers that speeds applications and games up when you run it so i would look into that aswell.