Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bad day

Thanks

Default A bad day

Today Ive had a really bad day, specially the afternoon. Today was the students day and they had some bikini contest, it was gross (fat ladies on bikinis that think they look good). After that I got bored for some hours because I had to wait for my neighbor to give him a ride home. He never came, and I was stuck there waiting for no one. Then at work I almost got fired cuz I was found playing GBA sp on work (the supervisor from another place came and saw me).
    When I got home I noticed I had just lost on my application to a mathematical activity (which btw I won last year very easily). This sucks cuz I was expecting to go there so badly. Then to make things worse my mom tells me that I have to fill a request for a scholarship for the day after tomorrow. I have to do a portfolio, and I havent started. I've spent the afternoon working with my mom that yells that I need this and that for the scholarship, Ive had to hear her without blowing up, cuz my day obviously has been very bad. The fact that I cant just go to sleep or do anything else than work with that scholarship annoys me. I just want to do nothing but let my anger and frustration out, but I cant. Trying to cope with this. You ppl have had experiences like this? How do you work with a day like this.
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Thanks

Wow, what a rotten day. What I usually do to get over a bad day is visit my favorite site, emuparadise!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I went to college, did Business studies, then went into the common room, played table football for about an hour and had a can of coke and then came home.
    Interesting day all round, it seems.

Thanks

Most of the time, if i have a day like that, i spend most of the night on EP, then get wasted.

Thanks

yeah sounds like you need a couple uppers ever thought about taking speed!!

Thanks

Drugs=BAAAAAAAAD

Drugs are for the weak. I dont need any of em.

Thanks

I had some bad periods but the only thing I did was keeping myself strong and believe in the fact that everything is gonna be fine some day... and now these days everything is going fine
    meh

Thanks

I have never had a bad period in my life.

Thanks

If I have a bad day I try and compensate that by crushing, killing and destroying random people with an Iron Kettle and a paper towel. Then I take a nice long bath and watch a funny movie.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

I do what dj does. I just head strait into it. I try to get everything done and think about how once it is all done with I can RELAX! Then I can enjoy EP even more.

Thanks

Originally posted by knowitman
    I do what dj does. I just head strait into it. I try to get everything done and think about how once it is all done with I can RELAX! Then I can enjoy EP even more.
    Yeah, thats just what Ill do, EP has already got me a little happier. But what Im doing is working with the problems. By Saturday everything will be back to the good old life.
    -->

Thanks

Man, I know how you feel. College right now and trying to get a job is killing my ass.

What you gotta do, is relax and put on some good tunes.

Thanks

about your bad day, think of it this way: had it been your birthday, it wouldv'e felt alot worse. i get high when i have a bad day. i get high when i have a good day.

Thanks

Originally posted by weird
    about your bad day, think of it this way: had it been your birthday, it wouldv'e felt alot worse. i get high when i have a bad day. i get high when i have a good day.
    Getting high? dude thats not so good for your health. That may make things even worse. There are better days
    -->

Thanks

It doesn't sound too bad other then you playing your game boy at work, what the hell were you thinking?
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?