Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: communist guild spam all over this forum

jhool Guest

Default communist guild spam all over this forum

Isn't this forum for games and gaming? I keep seeing a load of Commie Pinko flaming everywhere and I'm pretty sure this isn't the place for your political agendas or flaming. Take it somewhere else.

Thanks

Never seen a bit of it to tell the truth. I dont go into threads that dont look interesting.

Thanks

Default Re: communist guild spam all over this forum

Originally posted by jhool
    Isn't this forum for games and gaming? I keep seeing a load of Commie Pinko flaming everywhere and I'm pretty sure this isn't the place for your political agendas or flaming. Take it somewhere else.
    I think that if the mods find it disturbing that communists on this forum has their own thread and that 3 people have communist sigs then they would say something, right?

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It'd be alright if they actually understood communism.

Thanks

Yes the forum is for gaming everything related but it is a community as well and that means that we can talk about all other stuff too and we have guild and clans too so it is not forbidden to make a communist guild or being a part of the guild.
    meh

DJHavoc Guest

Communisom itself, works. Its when you have bad leaders like Stalin and his successors that screw up the whole system.

If Trosky had succeeded Lenin, Russia would still be a superpower. Stalin never realized that when lenin ended russia's envolvement in WWI, russia lost its best farmland in part of the treaty. Food became in such short supply, that the farmworkers didn't have enough to eat.

He ignored the problem with his countries agriculture, and when he died, his successors tried to turn the lands they gained from WWII into industrial areas, thus ruining the fertial lands.

Thats why communisom fell, food. The Russians didn't have enough to eat and were embarrassed that the goverment imported food from the west.

Also, Russian leaders spent most of their treasury building a massive army that was the finest in the world, then the goverment died and all of the russians weapons ended up in the hands of terrorist.

In short, russia hit the fan of communisom like a flamming sack of crap.
    Last edited by DJHavoc; 5th-May-2004 at 14:20.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by DJHavoc
    Communisom itself, works.
    Communism in N.Korea is working, isn't it.

Thanks

How is it spam? That's like saying you shouldn't talk about anything outside of gaming, when clearly there are many non-gaming sections.

Thanks

Originally posted by NBS
    Yes, just like how Democracy is working in Iraq right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Let me add Cuba.

Originally posted by EGGO
    Yes, just like how Democracy is working in Iraq right now.
    Err, where's the democracy in there? All I see is some militar forces trying to set some order, terrorists bringing the chaos and the poor civilians bearing with them all :/
    Dont you think that was a bit demagogic? A democracy is what the americans are trying to establish there, but that doesnt mean that they've filled their objetive so we can talk of a democracy in Iraq right now.... where's the parliament or the constitution??

Anyway, the exception to a rule should not be used as it were the rule itself, so even if you could think in some bad democracies, it's easier to think in examples of productive/prosperous countries in democracy.... and with that I'm not saying democracy is the best system out there, as the rest, its far from perfect.

Oh, and I have nothing against people talking about communism in here, it's a topic like another one.

Ziegfried Guest

I think he was being sarcastic... And where did the communist guild members do any flaming?

Thanks

My thoughts exactly.

It'd be alright if they actually understood communism.
    Know how you feel.

I need, I want, I care, I weep, I ache, I am. I said, I am.

Ziegfried Guest

Actually... No. This place isn't just for talking about gaming, and neither is the IRC channel. Someone would've gotten banned for getting too off-topic by now if it was...

Thanks

Originally posted by Skinner8
    Actually... No. This place isn't just for talking about gaming, and neither is the IRC channel. Someone would've gotten banned for getting too off-topic by now if it was...
    And politics is really a good alternative?

It's the worst off topic banter I can think of.. Too many people get insulted by it, that's the point of it all.

I need, I want, I care, I weep, I ache, I am. I said, I am.

Ziegfried Guest

I'd rather be heavily insulted than stay out of a possibly interesting discussion... Though that's probably just me. Anyway, do you propose we ban political discussions from here? Doesn't sound too good to me... The best resolution to it, I think, is that people just start getting more civil to one another, or stop being bothered by the opinions total strangers have of them.