Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: communist guild spam all over this forum

Thanks

Who the fuck sews heads still? everyone knows that the best way to reattach a head too a body or anything else is too use heavy duty Staples or wood glue.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

exactly why would any one care if there are a few members talking about and celebrating communism. hmmm. they can't talk about communism, yet, and i apologize for this darling, Engel can freely talk about nazism? they can't talk about communism, yet we can freely talk about democracy? what teh fuck man. stop being so fucking uptight. everyone just needs to be more openminded and respect other people's beliefs and ideas. i personnaly respect everyone at all times. hell i even respect hitler. sure he lead the killings of 6million+ jewish citizens, but he was a pretty determined leader/tyrant. are you gonna complain about me now? just let these guys do what they want. oh and i haven't seen any commie spam either. everyone just needs to relax.
    ..pz..

edit: to the starter of this thread. YOUR SIG IS TOO DAMN BIG!!!
    Last edited by brit; 6th-May-2004 at 02:37.

jhool Guest

HEY JACKASS? YOU MADE MY POINT, THANKS. if it's okay for these shitheads to spout Commie crap, it's okay for us to talk about eating babies and blowing up the world. Thanks!

Thanks

you eat babies? i never mentioned it so i don't see how that verified your point. and secondly, what the hell is your problem to call me a jackass? is it because i made a clear point and you fail to see it? thirdly what are you talking about blowing up the world for, our favorite country- the US- has the world's biggest nuke, so where does communism fit into that? please explain if you want to shout stupid shit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@jhool: could you scale down the flag in your signature a bit, please? It's a tad on the large side.

Now that that's out of the way: everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you can't take that, then leave. Otherwise, we'll ban you. Posts like the one you just posted are not tolerated in this forum, period. If they want to thrive in communistic views, false understanding or not, then there's no need for you to get involved in it, 'cause it's none of your goddamned business.

With that said, were you to present a slightly more intelligent debate upon the subject, then we might have something. There are plenty of members -- I seem to remember Zephyr & Xaenn in particular -- who have quite a bit of understanding of politics and a lot of the stuff that has happened, and present their ideas, say, rationally.

<b>Edit</b> :: While I remember, they also aren't really spamming anything. Most of it is retained within a single thread, or threads related to politics or something along those lines. Or threads like this. So I have no qualms with it.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 6th-May-2004 at 02:50.

Thanks

thank you Legacy. i apologize for my stupid involvement in this thread, i just wanted to make a point. i personally would lock the hell out of this thread, but it's up to you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by weird
    you eat babies? i never mentioned it so i don't see how that verified your point. and secondly, what the hell is your problem to call me a jackass? is it because i made a clear point and you fail to see it? thirdly what are you talking about blowing up the world for, our favorite country- the US- has the world's biggest nuke, so where does communism fit into that? please explain if you want to shout stupid shit.
    It's not my favorite country.
    And, to your most recent post, I'll wait for jhool's clever rebutal, either to apologize or continue to make an ass of himself, then I'll close it. Just let him finish what he started.

Thanks

oh what i meant by that "out favorite country" thing. i was aiming that at him directly since i see he is also an american. of course it wouldn't be your favorite country. you aren't in this place. it also had a hint of sarcasm in it.

Thanks

exactly why would any one care if there are a few members talking about and celebrating communism. hmmm. they can't talk about communism, yet, and i apologize for this darling, Engel can freely talk about nazism? they can't talk about communism, yet we can freely talk about democracy? what teh fuck man. stop being so fucking uptight. everyone just needs to be more openminded and respect other people's beliefs and ideas. i personnaly respect everyone at all times. hell i even respect hitler. sure he lead the killings of 6million+ jewish citizens, but he was a pretty determined leader/tyrant. are you gonna complain about me now? just let these guys do what they want. oh and i haven't seen any commie spam either. everyone just needs to relax.
    ..pz..

edit: to the starter of this thread. YOUR SIG IS TOO DAMN BIG!!!
    I respect Hitler as well, he was quite a genius and had he invaded England when he had the chance Europe might be under one government. But, i don't agree with what he did.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

oh what i meant by that "out favorite country" thing. i was aiming that at him directly since i see he is also an american. of course it wouldn't be your favorite country. you aren't in this place. it also had a hint of sarcasm in it.
    Heehee. 'twas a joke; dun worry about it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, I gave him a bit of a grace period. Not my fault he wasn't online.

<b>Thread Closed</b>.