Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The NEW Emuparadise rm2k3 game. :o

Thanks

I can get in on that. I'm pretty map making and scripting savvy. Not much on making graphics tho.
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?

Thanks

Can I be an old man sitting on a porch craddling a wiffle-bat like it's a rifle and petting my long dead and currently rotting cat?

Thanks

We could like have to "Hang-Out"-gang (me, Deach, crusher, screwed ++++) to fight the evil #emuparadise gang :p

Thanks

By the way, ForeverZero. If you need any help with graphics, I'm willing to make this a success. PM me, if you need anything.
    (Anything but pixel art ofcourse, I suck at it. )

Thanks

Originally posted by Megalith
    By the way, ForeverZero. If you need any help with graphics, I'm willing to make this a success. PM me, if you need anything.
    (Anything but pixel art ofcourse, I suck at it. )
    Actually, I could use your help alot. Basically, I need some panoramas. Things like clouds, mountains, firey backgrounds and such. Rm2k/3's dimensions for panoramas are 320x240.
    Last edited by johnny blaze; 6th-May-2004 at 22:02.

Thanks

MasJ.... The ruler and the keeper of piece[woops! peace!] has been abducted by the Banned Members of the Kenshin! SoliD and Skinner8 and Howie set out to Forbidden realm of bansville to save their king... and on the way they meet up with ragnar,CCDart, and.....? i need help here... hows dat?
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Originally posted by SoliD SnaKe
    MasJ.... The ruler and the keeper of piece[woops! peace!] has been abducted by the Banned Members of the Kenshin! SoliD and Skinner8 and Howie set out to Forbidden realm of bansville to save their king... and on the way they meet up with ragnar,CCDart, and.....? i need help here... hows dat?
    Eh, I was thinking more along the lines of MasJ is kidnapped by TT, Gamecop, Ultimate X (was that his name?) and Sky_Seal. Then Noobert, the n00b who witnesses the kidnapping decides it's up to him to rescue MasJ from the clutches of the banned. In his quest he'll meet up with people from EP to reach the Isle of the Banned.

Thanks

I like that...now lessie..lets work on it... mmm Noobert is a real klutz and he's plagues by bad luck... just when they're in the town of...um...." Free 4 All" they get attacked by TT's evil minions...bitches.... <<Tairou>> throws a nice thunder bolt at them to fry em a bi... then Ragnar throws a flame to burn em a bit... then Skinner takeds out a skinning knife and skins em... Noobert tries to use his Punch blitz attack but misses and falls into a well... Zero please continue...
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

I don't think noobert should have a permanent party but mainly different members joining temporarily to help out.

Thanks

Originally posted by Xaenn
    I don't think noobert should have a permanent party but mainly different members joining temporarily to help out.
    That sounds good. We also need more places to visit. We have "The Hangout" the Free 4 all, and Emulation City.

Thanks

How bout we have Noobert in the first part. Then he meets Noobisha and they journey for a while. Noober gets killed and now Noobisha is the main character. Hey, I cant get rid of the stuff me and Sprung did.

Thanks

Originally posted by [ForeverZero]
    Actually, I could use your help alot. Basically, I need some panoramas. Things like clouds, mountains, firey backgrounds and such. Rm2k/3's dimensions for panoramas are 320x240.
    Alrighty. I'll try it out and post some to see if they're good enough.

Town names? RetroIsland maybe? Where you'll meet all the oldies like Skinner, Cosmic, Vengeance.. and so on.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hzmm...town names eh?
    Retroland
    Graphicia <----- One of the more 'breathtaking' places
    Faqtopia <--- Character could probably learn controls/basics here, eg. after seeing MasJ kidnapped, he tries to follow him but ends up there...
    Computech <----- A place where you wander around but don't really understand what everyone tells you till the end of the game (*coughxenogearscough*)

I'll try and think of more later

Thanks

this sounds gr8. i'm willing to work on map-making, as my 3d game isn't going anywhere. i kind of liked the plot that had been developed for Toto's games tho.

Thanks

Hmm

I can actually try to draw some character models again. I've done it before, so I can probably do it again.