• Hey I think both VGs and Anime Rock

28 73.68%
  • VGs Rock but animes Suck

6 15.79%
  • Animes Rock but VGs Suck

0 0%
  • WTF both of them Suck like a ******************

2 5.26%
  • I donno what rocks or sucks (may the author of this thread is the one who really sucks)

2 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Correlation Between Video Games (may be RPG) lovers and Anime fans !!!!

Thanks

I like both

Thanks
    EP Points

I likie both, though I have to be damn sad because I downloaded all 75 high quality hikaru no go episodes and watched em all, im not even good at go!

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The only kid I know in real life who likes anime is a sad pathetic loner, in fact I only know him because he buys the beers. :/

Thanks

Animes do come in quite a number of flavours my personal favourite are Mecha ones because problably Macross was the first anime i got the chance to watch. I have just finished watching Noir and yes this was also quite a different kind of anime ( some one may find it boring too) .

Norgus: Btw what kind of anime Hikaru No go is ? I got quite a large number of link abt it while once i was searching for few songs by Hikaru Utada !
    Last edited by onimenikyo; 2nd-May-2004 at 14:08.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by onimenikyo
    Animes do come in quite a number of flavours my personal favourite are Mecha ones because problably Macross was the first anime i got the chance to watch. I have just finished watching Noir and yes this was also quite a different kind of anime ( some one may find it boring too) .

Norgus: Btw what kind of anime Hikaru No go is ? I got quite a large number of link abt it while once i was searching for few songs by Hikaru Utada !
    I tend to go for anime rom-coms more than anything, because at heart I'm a big soppy loser

Hikaru no Go is, as I remember, about a kid who becomes possessed by the spirit of a great Go player. He then begins playing the game under the spirit's teachings and so on... Never really thought of watching it, though I do sort of like Go thanks to my father. I actually heard a lot of good things though, which somewhat surprised me since the premise is simply kinda odd

Originally posted by NBS (Dave?)
    The only kid I know in real life who likes anime is a sad pathetic loner, in fact I only know him because he buys the beers. :/
    Sad? Pathetic? Loner? Yeah, that's pretty much me. The saddest thing I find about that, though, is the fact that he buys beers for those who think of him that way I wouldn't bother...

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I obviously love Video Games. Hate the fact that I don't get to play too many any more (Life has taken over for me pretty much I guess...)
    And Anime.. ah, I love watching Anime. Not all anime though, I'm quite choosy when it comes to anime, Cowboy Bebop is good, Love the Kenshin OAV's, Love Hina is funny & kewl, Ayashi No Ceres, haven't seen it yet, Rizelmine is annoying and funny, and a lot more. Loved the anime movies, Sprited Away, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, and others.

Yeah, so I think there is a close link between Anime and Videogames. Not mainly because it's all about Japanese Culture, but because I think Anime & Video Games are quite close to each other as far as ideas go, make believe worlds, strange things happening. Fantasies, basically.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Soeru
    Noir... so boring.
    BLASPHEMY!!
    Noir is an cool anime, and one of my favourites
    Other anime i have seen are Vandread, Trigun, Hellsing, Naruto, Candidate for goddess, Love hina, Cowboy bebop, Chobits, Digi charat, Darkstalkers, Galaxy angel, RahXephon, Nadesico, Wolfs rain, Mantantei loki ragnarok, FLCL, Evangelion, and many more of wich i cant remember the names at the moment

Thanks
    EP Points

I've only seen the first two episodes of Noir. I have all 26 with me on CDR, though. So please tell me it gets better because the pink clothes and the women and guns bullshit is really boring. So is there more to it, or does it stay with "I don't know who I am" followed with "Weird, stupid video of no consequence". ?

Thanks

For quite a good no of eps the same quest of who am i kind of thingy continues only after 18th episode i think a really cohherrent story starts. for most of time i found each episode to be self contained or at most related to previous episode.
    As far as concequences go there is a well defined consequence and whole things do fit in also consequences do not jump from sky but do get developed from the story mostly from eps 1-3 and 18-26.
    All the eps of Noirs are mostly individual missions of Noir-Duet.
    I wont speak much otherwise it would turn spolier.

Thanks

I have watched anime for a very long time and i have also played video games for a very long time. I like both of them equally and if either of them were taken away i would probably have withdrawls

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Elin
    Sad? Pathetic? Loner? Yeah, that's pretty much me. The saddest thing I find about that, though, is the fact that he buys beers for those who think of him that way I wouldn't bother...
    His choice, I failed to mention that he goes to random places in the country and meets up with random friends he's found on the Internet, and he actually calls them real friends. I have a picture of him, but posting it would be tight.