Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Consoles and games that sucked...

Thanks

Default Consoles and games that sucked...

Hey now let all that rage free and flame that console you hate soo much cuz it was so crappy and made you waste your time or money and all o that. You can still post it if you didnt even play it. Now please dont start flaming and all o that with consoles like the snes, n64, ps, ps2, gc, gba, xbox and all of those cuz we all know those consoles are great even if you dont like it. Also you can put games using the same criteria

Well Ill start with the Jaguar- it always had an anouncement that stated it had 64 bits like the n64 and it was waayyy cheaper ($30 compared to 175, but it had such crappy games, Im glad i never was so stupid to buy it. My neighbor had it and he lent it to me, but I never played it.

Also the virtual boy because it only got 1 good game on it (mario tennis) and it had a crappy idea of you putting your eyes in there, and when you got out everything else was black, anyway red and black totally suck. Also it reallly wasnt portable now was it?

Thanks

Default Re: Consoles and games that sucked...

Originally posted by Themikemachine

Also the virtual boy because it only got 1 good game on it (mario tennis) and it had a crappy idea of you putting your eyes in there, and when you got out everything else was black, anyway red and black totally suck. Also it reallly wasnt portable now was it?
    I agree Virtual Boy by Nintendo sucked balls...you notice like Nintendo pretends they never made the system or something...you don't see it on their official site...it's like non-existent lol....it was a really crappy console even the gameboy was better...I think they should of just made more research & development on the GB like what they're doing right now instead of trying to do what they did with VB....so sad. This is probably Nintendo's worst decision ... making VB
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the f**ker upside the head...

<a href="http://207.44.214.54/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11884&perpage=15&pagenu mber=10">Trade List</a>

Thanks

Virtual bow severaly hurt my neck and my eyes.
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Default Re: Consoles and games that sucked...

Originally posted by Themikemachine
    Now please dont start flaming and all o that with consoles like the snes, n64, ps, ps2, gc, gba, xbox and all of those cuz we all know those consoles are great even if you dont like it.
    not true, the xbox does suck, because for a console to be good it has to have good games, which the xbox does not.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Consoles and games that sucked...

Originally posted by karragh
    not true, the xbox does suck, because for a console to be good it has to have good games, which the xbox does not.
    I agree with Karragh here 127% . I am saying that the x-box sucks as well for its lack of games.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks
    EP Points

No Xbox bashing mates =P. The Xbox sucks because it weighs a ton, I grew 10 pounds of muscle carrying my XBox. (Not that I own one.. but I was dreaming of carrying one, and grew muscle ).

Oh yes, ahem.. no Xbox bashing, it's a good console compared to the horrible ones that have come and gone.
    Hmm.. bad console. Virtual Boy is definitely bad. What else ? Will get back on this thread with the answer.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Jaguar was a deep dissapointment for me. I also had a 3DO at one time, and I had a surprisingly fun time with it, but both systems failed to early. If things had gone on maybe some good games would have been produced, and may even have enetered the realm of PSX, N64 and Saturn gaming wars

And the X-Box is hardware wise the best system and any ports of games, or games released are best for that system. They just are few and far between. I am always objective but when the next wave of consoles appear I'll prolly sell my comp and get an X-box 2....

That's always a debate, but for now my PS2 does the trick, then there's my Gamecube...

Thanks

The X-Box controllers...... *shudders*

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

Xbox is good. I like the controller too...

Reasons it's good..
    Ninja Gaiden
    Halo
    Dead or Alive 3

... sadly that's all I can think of. Well uh gee... it's fun when you mod it!
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

In Sweden, more than 50% of all Xbox's are modded. Hmm... I say. Pretty scary when you think of it.

Thanks

Indeed.....how do you that?

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks
    EP Points

Sega master system (or so it was called in the UK)

erm... playstation ? HAHAHA! just kidding the playstation ownz!

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Originally posted by MasJ
    No Xbox bashing mates =P. The Xbox sucks because it weighs a ton, I grew 10 pounds of muscle carrying my XBox. (Not that I own one.. but I was dreaming of carrying one, and grew muscle ).

Oh yes, ahem.. no Xbox bashing, it's a good console compared to the horrible ones that have come and gone.
    Hmm.. bad console. Virtual Boy is definitely bad. What else ? Will get back on this thread with the answer.
    I guess it's time for me to get an XBOX and get pumped!

Thanks

xbox because m$ makes it and its less good (hardware wise) than the gamecube (although hardware-wise it ownz dc and ps2) doa3 is the ONLY good xbox game i've played.

Thanks

The Amiga CD-32, possibly the shittiest console ever made, ever. Or the CD-i. Or the Archemedies. And not to forget the deluge of shitty consoles in the early/mid-eighties, when next to all of them bombed - some blame the economy for this. I don't. Its because they were all wank.
    Touch my twat.