Thread: What do you hate the most about Fanboys?

Thanks

Default What do you hate the most about Fanboys?

So what do you guys hate the most about Fanboys? Personally, I hate how Fanboys praise the shit out of their favorite character, and totally ignore their flaws. But I guess that could be said for all Fanboys, wether they be praising a character, console, ect. I also hate when Fanboys promote their item of praise as "the best around." So please, share your hatred of the scum of the Earth.

mscbuck Guest

I usually hate fan boys because they usually can't think of anything good to back up their excuse. Although, that might be more of trend-followers, but I know some Fan Boys like that.

Thanks

Yes, Fanboys are known to ramble on and on about complete garbage. Also, I really hate when a Fanboy says his favorite character is the greatest for bullshit reasons. God, I hate Fanboyism.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't hate fanboys. I find them funny so long as they don't try to convert me to their one true faith.

Thanks

Can someone shed some light on what a "fanboy" is to those of use that don't know?
    My list is very low ATM, had to format... lost many good games... *sniffles*

Thanks

Fanboys makes me laugh.
    Always have and always will.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

I know this guy that praises everything that Tom Delong from Blink 182 does, sings and says. It's annoying as hell, he copies him hardcore too.
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?

Thanks

Oh, if that's what he is he totally sucks. Tom Delong is a horrible musician and very dumb.

Thanks

Fanboys are funny yet annoying..It kinda depends on who their trying to be like I suppose. Like Tom Delong from Blink 182 would just get rather annoying.
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

So fanboys are imitators that take role modeling too far. Gottcha.
    Don't know any though. Not that I can think of off the top of my head though.
    My list is very low ATM, had to format... lost many good games... *sniffles*

Thanks
    EP Points

Not rolemodeling specificaly, but all things. Mostly the fans of a certain gaming system...says all systems other than the ones THEY have suck. They just don't have one, so they don't like them.

I have had them all...they all suck LOL j/k

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Fanboys, ugh, the ugly side of gaming. Chances are a Fanboy isn't a real winner in real life so they cling onto their beloved obsession/s. I pity them but can't stand most of them. They are funny though, when they are civil
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....