View Poll Results: Will he win his re-elaction?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

23 22.77%
  • mmmmmm not sure...

10 9.90%
  • No... I dun want him to....

17 16.83%
  • Hell no! That monkey will probably choke on another pretzel!

51 50.50%
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Bush win his Re-Election?

Thanks

Originally posted by leatherman
    Yes you can. Say you are in 1940's Germany and you are a jew, and you can vote for two people. One is a guy who is a nice guy, the other is Hitler but Hitler's economic plan makes more sense. See if you were jewish than one issue can make the difference. I think Bush has done a good job and i think Kerry would do a bad job because he has contradicted himself more times than O.J. Simpson at his trial and he supports abortion and no tax raises are good for the economy
    But tax cuts for the rich are helpful for the economy?

I don't quite follow your example but I'm taking it that you won't vote for hitler because he's a nazi? I think that's a little bit different from supporting abortion and someone wanting to kill you....

Another thing, I don't think that pro-choice is supporting abortion, or even condoning it at all. I believe in it however because it doesn't make sense to bring a life into this world that will get ditched on a curb, or in a dumster, and never have a chance to succeed.

Thanks

Yes because the people who spend the most money are the rich and they are also the biggest players on the stock market, so when they spend more money there will be more jobs. Also pro-choice people say that having an abortion is ok, which is like me saying its alright to steal from someone or kill someone. It's illegal to kill a brand new baby but its not illegal to kill a baby that is on its way out. If you don't condem something you are saying that it is acceptable. Anyway you have to admit that at least Bush isn't a liar. Kerry has said things just to appease the masses, then contradicting himself later on. And Kerry said he was for the working man, well he is married to a billionaire so he he shouldn't say he was for the working man. John Kerry has not made himself clear on almost any issue. Also that hitler thing was just so you could see that one issue can make a difference in your vote.
    Last edited by Kosmo Yagkoto; 30th-April-2004 at 23:57.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Yes because the people who spend the most money are the rich and they are also the biggest players on the stock market, so when they spend more money there will be more jobs. Also pro-choice people say that having an abortion is ok, which is like me saying its alright to steal from someone or kill someone. It's illegal to kill a brand new baby but its not illegal to kill a baby that is on its way out. If you don't condem something you are saying that it is acceptable. Anyway you have to admit that at least Bush isn't a liar. Kerry has said things just to appease the masses, then contradicting himself later on. And Kerry said he was for the working man, well he is married to a billionaire so he he shouldn't say he was for the working man. John Kerry has not made himself clear on almost any issue. Also that hitler thing was just so you could see that one issue can make a difference in your vote.
    I'll agree hands down that I don't think there is anything good about Kerry. The only good thing is he isn't Bush (which is what most people want). I don't see how millionaires spending money is helping me, and I don't see a lot of jobs created either...

Here's the thing about abortion. Most people are against it for religious reasons, which is perfectly acceptable. However religion shouldn't have a place in politics so people with a different religion should have a choice. I'm Christian and I don't think it's right, but I don't think the alternative is good either (in the situations where abortion may be used).

Bush isn't a liar? That's one of the biggest things is he has his own little plots while lying to appease the masses. WMDs anyone?

And yes, one issue could make a difference but shouldn't be your only reason.

Thanks

I agree, but killing someone is illegal no matter what faith and i think that abortion should be illegal. They could always give the baby up for adoption. Also rich people create businesses which create jobs. Thats what i be sayin'.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Originally posted by Xaenn
    Ha, I know the road Bush is taking on is headed for a pit hole.
    Hear! Hear!
    Day After Yesterday

doom Guest

I don't like either candidate and i think that this country needs more then a bi-party system. as for the abortion issue i feel that in some cases it is neccessary (in the FIRST trimestor only of course)

Thanks

when besides when it is used to save the mother's life

Thanks

I agree, but killing someone is illegal no matter what faith and i think that abortion should be illegal. They could always give the baby up for adoption. Also rich people create businesses which create jobs. Thats what i be sayin'.
    I think the problem is there are already way too many babies up for adoption.

I don't even want to argue about rich employing people because that's kinda a bs reason to give them more tax cuts...as if they need the money when it could be used for stuff to help the general public, rather than a 16th car...

Thanks

*waits for topic to split into abortion topic*

Thanks

Originally posted by Xaenn
    I think the problem is there are already way too many babies up for adoption.

I don't even want to argue about rich employing people because that's kinda a bs reason to give them more tax cuts...as if they need the money when it could be used for stuff to help the general public, rather than a 16th car...
    First of all my family got a tax cut and we are no where near the richest percentage of the country, and second do you think poor people run buisnesses. Part of the reason i think the rich should get a tax cut is so they can keep businesses here instead of them going off into other countries.

Thanks
    EP Points

when besides when it is used to save the mother's life
    Happens so rarely it is almost a non issue. Lame excuse for baby killers. No, I am not personally attacking you, just adding my 2 cents, and that statement always gets me.

Thanks

i don't think i understand what you said.

Thanks

First of all my family got a tax cut and we are no where near the richest percentage of the country, and second do you think poor people run buisnesses. Part of the reason i think the rich should get a tax cut is so they can keep businesses here instead of them going off into other countries.
    We got a tax cut, somewhere in the realm of $50 I believe. That was so useful, much better than using a lot of money to improve some public thing. Whether or not Corporations get more tax breaks foreign labor is just a BIT cheaper, let me think....$40,000 a year or $500...hard decision for the greedy capitalist.

Thanks
    EP Points

I meant the argument FOR abortion to be legal because it could be used to 'save a mother's life' is one lame excuse pro-abortionists use for justification of murder. This happens so rarely , in proportion to all the births, that it is a non-issue, really.

I can see no way that sticking a eggbeater inside a woman and blending a baby to death is going to save her life. Is she hemmoraging? Killing the baby wont give any more access to the artery; can't operate *through* that opening and access anything that would cause that much urgency.

Thanks

Originally posted by Sprung
    I meant the argument FOR abortion to be legal because it could be used to 'save a mother's life' is one lame excuse pro-abortionists use for justification of murder. This happens so rarely , in proportion to all the births, that it is a non-issue, really.

I can see no way that sticking a eggbeater inside a woman and blending a baby to death is going to save her life. Is she hemmoraging? Killing the baby wont give any more access to the artery; can't operate *through* that opening and access anything that would cause that much urgency.
    So if a woman is raped, THAT doesn't matter, cause it was her fault she had a baby from the rapist?
    Bullshit.