Thread: Broken Links, Cheap Ripoffs

Motrax Guest

Thumbs down Broken Links, Cheap Ripoffs

Is it just me or have more people noticed more sites that claim they have roms, but all it leads to is a little search engine or a broken link? I know its illeagal to keep them over a day, but come on, people! Its the 'net! You can get anything online! Pirated DBZ movies and episodes for free! Dowmload music instead of buying it! We need more good rom sites, or at least one's that give what they say they do...

Krall Guest

yeah i can find roms for all the older consoles easy but it gets a lot harder when i'm looking for the next gen console roms all broken links or links that send me to vote for the site.

Motrax Guest

Exactly my point!!!

Ziegfried Guest

ya! i was looking for some gba roms on the net,looked at the top 50 rom sites,and a site i found linked directly back to the top 50!!! its good that this site will be superb when it gets online again

Dr Slue Guest

umm..just use mIRC.

Fallen Angel Guest

Mirc? I dunno , it's kinda slow