Thread: Having Problems with VBA

Thanks

Default Having Problems with VBA

When I click on the button in between the X and the line in the top right hand corner of the emulator it starts to lag really badly, it didn't use to do that before, so I was wondering if anyone knew why.

My pc specs are : 1 Ghz, 128 RAM, and for graphics card I think it is a 3d AGP Graphics Intel Direct AGP

Thanks in advance.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks
    EP Points

When you do that you are just making more pixals that the processor has to process. It would be better to just go fullscreen instead of doing that. Options, video, and you will see your options.

Thanks

do you have any banner or anything in the background going on? That could be the cause.

Thanks

I close mostly a good amount of programs when I do that so I don't think so, and it used to run perfectly before but now it just lags. I guess I'll go with the fullscreen option like knowitman suggested.

Sig above thanks to crusher